The Sink, the Bed and the Snow

 You do all know that
I would totally 
have this in my yard,
right?


And this....




Well, at least in TN 
we are not having what
Colorado had!



And right now at this
point, I would
NOT
have this in my yard.

Saturday, day three after
the infusion....
such a big difference.
Still not up to par but
that could be from the
infusion or my regular
Fibro. 

I did not have a fever today,
no headache and the body
pains very light but I have
been sick at my stomach
all day. There again, it
could be one or the other.
I however, did go out.
A few hours in this
heat I was done in.

As I typed the above,
it started raining, a 
little thunder and some
lightening but a nice
steady rain. 

Take care,
Pam




Comments

Love the sink and the real flower bed! I hope you're all better super soon.
Red Rose Alley said…
Glad you got some rain, Pam. That's always good. So sorry you aren't feeling well lately. That sink in the yard with the flowers is a cute idea. Lots of snow in Colorado! My best friend used to live there, and she loved it, but I remember she started to get tired of the cold around Springtime, and headed for Palm Springs.

Have a restful Sunday, Pam.

~Sheri
Christine said…
Big storm in Toronto did a lot of damage in some parts
Ann said…
Both the sink and the bed are pretty clever ideas. I would not be happy with that much snow this time of year. Heck, I'm not even happy with that much snow in the middle of winter.
Liz A. said…
Glad to hear you've turned the corner. I hope it was all worth it. If it ultimately helps, I'm sure it will be.
Darla M Sands said…
Best wishes, my dear.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom