The Lopez Couple at the Venue

 Things have been 
some what slow
at the venue.
Most weddings are 
just the bride and groom
on the weekend so 
those James and Julie
can do on their own.

However, on Thursday we
had a bride and groom
and about ten guest.
So since James 
was at work Julie,
I and Lori 
(new) worked the wedding.

When I walked into
the garage the lights
were off but this was
now. 

Aw, seems so long
since I have been there
working.

I took just a couple
of pics.



Most adorable couple.


Henry, Elaina, Julie,
me and Lori.

It was a rather warm
day, one of the 
hottest this yr.
Thank goodness
the humidity was
not kicking too much.
However, summer
is 
coming!!

When was the last
wedding you
attended? 

Hoping you have 
had an amazing 
week.

Pam





Comments

Marie Smith said…
It looks like a lovely wedding.
Liz A. said…
They look like a lovely couple.

When was the last wedding I attended? I can't say as I have every been to one, actually.
Christine said…
Years ago but 3 upcoming this year including my daughter's
Ann said…
The last wedding I was at was yesterday. My son got married.
I love the brides dress.
Darla M Sands said…
Oh, wow, Ann! Best wishes to your son and his new wife. :D And thank you for sharing images, Pam. Be well!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom