Shots Around the Yard and Break

 I went out a 
on Tuesday with
the big girl camera 
just in the backyard.

Here are a few shots 
I got.




check out the amazing
color on my Hydrangea.
If you don't remember these,
I planted them last yr.
while they were in bloom.
They were PINK.


Darrin up the street had
removed a bush from 
a woman's yard.
It had been growing for
yrs. He was able
to break it up into
11 bushes. 
He offered me how ever
many I wanted, I only took
three leaving some for
others. 

I am surprised they are 
blooming yet again. 


While sitting on the 
deck steps I was visited
by this house wren.





Black and while

Here is hoping you 
are having a great week.

I am taking a little break.
It might not be but a few
days, it might be a couple
weeks....no clue.
I am struggling with a 
bunch of stuff right now,
mostly my health and 
how to condense my life
making it easier for me.
Not sure I will come up 
with any doable
thoughts but I am 
going to give it 
a try.

Enjoy blogging while
I am away,
Pam




Comments

Sandee said…
What a beautiful yard filled with beautiful flowers.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Beautiful photos. We miss you already.
Ann said…
Love the shots from your back yard. Your hydrangea is beautiful. I can't wait till mine blooms.
Have a good break. I hope you find solutions and I look forward to your return.
Liz A. said…
Take care of yourself. I hope your blogging break is restful and you find the answers you seek.
Marie Smith said…
How you fell better soon, Pam. Take care!
Christine said…
Take care Pam
Red Rose Alley said…
Oh, gnomes make me smile. Your hydrangeas are a pretty purple color. Have a nice and restful break, Pam. Sometimes we need to do that, and we come back refreshed and ready to go.

~Sheri
Pilar said…
I hope you feel better soon Pam! Lovely photos!
Red Rose Alley said…
I left a comment here about your little gnome, but I guess it got eaten up haha. Some of my blog friends are having an issue with the comments lately, uggghh.

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom