Moon and Snakes

 Saturday nights
moon was 
big and bright.

That evening after
a wedding James
and Julie fed Lisa
and I.

We always have
our laughs
at the venue
during the weddings
and after.



SNAKES....


haha....rubber ones.
Julie has purchased a bunch
of them for the flower
beds, the chickens
do not like them.

They let the chickens
out to roam and they
love getting in the mulch to
dig around.
These snakes stops that.

James and I are always
messing around and 
twice we have had guest
at the weddings ask it
we were married. 
Last time I said, "no,
if he was mine I would have
killed him a long time ago!"
Right on the heels of that
without any thought James
says, "and if I was married
to her I would have
committed suicide!"

Saturday night we had
a wedding....
wow, things were
strange. 
More on that next post.

Pam




 


 

 

 




















 




Comments

Sandee said…
Rubber snakes are the only ones I'll play with. How fun.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Liz A. said…
I imagine things were off due to Sunday's full moon and eclipse. Did you get pics of the eclipse?
There was a big rubber snake in our garage a while back and the Dad picked it up to move it but it wasn't rubber!
Christine said…
Rubber snakes whew!
Ann said…
Glad to hear those snakes were just rubber ones.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom