Braden, Evie, Felicity and Cash

           Saturday Braden had makeup
                 games at the ball field                                             all day long.
                                                          


After the games Braden was
headed home with a team
member for a sleep over.....

only the teammates mom
had a wreck on the way home.
Everyone is fine.
Braden had a seatbelt 
imprint on him but
he is fine.
The mom was so
upset thinking
that Amber would be upset.
It was an accident and 
at least
she had everyone 
all buckled up.

Anyway, Amber stayed with
them till everything
was taken care of.
Braden went home with
his mom and within 
a bit, this was
Braden.


Check out these special girls.

Everleigh


Felicity 


I know you remember me
asking you all to
send bday cards 
to Cash for his up
coming bday. 
Thank you all for doing
that. Cash's grandmother
was keeping me up
on how many cards
were coming in. 

What I have not reported was
that Cash had to be 
put in the hospital and 
had been there 1.5 weeks.
Debbie, Cash's grandmas
cousin contacted me Friday
night, St Jude's is sending
Cash home, there was nothing
more they can do.
My heart is broken
for that little boy
and his family. 
Its just not right. I lost
a nephew to cancer at
the age of eight, with 
the same cancer as Cash. My
faith was shook and I have
never found my footing
again. Please pray for 
Cash and his family.

Pam








Comments

I'm glad nobody was hurt in the car crash. That's very sad about dear Cash, we did send that sweetie a card.
Sandee said…
Yikes on the car accident, but I'm glad everyone is okay.

I forgot about the card. Sorry. I'm horrible with cards.

Awww on those cute faces.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Liz A. said…
That's terrible news. I'm so sorry.
Car crashes/wrecks are not what you want! Thankful that everybody was okay.
Saying a prayer for Cash and his family.

All the best Jan
Christine said…
Glad no one was hurt but so sorry about Cash.
Marie Smith said…
Done, Pam.
Ann said…
Glad no one was hurt in the accident.
So sorry to hear about Cash. Prayers for him and his family.
Darla M Sands said…
I'm sorry about the car accident. That's never fun but I'm glad nobody was seriously hurt. And the news of about Cash is heartbreaking.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom