SNOW....AGAIN, She Shed and Bitch Barn, The New Signature

 Sunday, Jan. 16, 2022

Lyles TN. 
Just 1.3 hours down the
road from me. 


They have 4 inches now
at 10 am.

Rain and a touch of
sleet at my house. 
Telling us at noon it
was start.

I saw this on Pinterest
and posted on FB.
I just thought it
was funny and I liked
it. Next thing I know,
a friend wanted 
a painting of it.


HAHA....too funny.

Several months ago I 
was wanting to change my
signature but 
could not come up with
anything I liked.

The other day when
painting a snow person 
I had a thought...
and the Bitch Barn
was the first time I 
used the signature.



I love it.
What do you think?
Do you craft, paint or 
do anything that requires
a signature?
How do you sign it?

Pam




Comments

Jeanie said…
I think we are thinking on the same wave length! I just painted some valentines with a cat with a heart tail! I love your new signature. The snow -- beautiful, so long as it is in your neighborhood!
Marie Smith said…
I like your signature. The stylized heart is you!
Liz A. said…
For signing things, I rather like using my initials. But knits don't need to be signed. I think I need a bitch barn, too. It sounds kinda similar to a stitch and bitch...
Ann said…
Love the sign. I like the idea of a bitch barn.
Your signature is great.
Sandee said…
I love the funnies and I love that cat. Wow.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to all the furbabes. ♥
That's a cool signature! We still have half of our 7.5 inches of snow in our backyard, yuck.
Christine said…
Cool signature! Snow begone.
Darla M Sands said…
Great post! lol And I like the look of your signature.

Be well, my dear.
I love your signature. I don't really have to sign anything other than letters and forms, so mine is pretty boring. I think a lot of us could use a bitch barn right about now.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom