Tuesday Afternoon Wedding

 Wedding Tuesday afternoon was
so beautiful.
I totally love the fall
colors.

While the photographer
was shooting the
first dance I did
some cell photo pics.

The flowers in the
cab of Ole Blue.


The champagne bottle,
glasses and flowers on 
the hood of Ole Blue.


Then I moved the props over
to the cedar bed of the
truck. 


Here was another fave cell
photo pic I caught. 


Most photographers do not
appreciate the ribbon
curtain. I however, LOVE
it. It is such an awesome 
spot for getting shots like
this. 

Sara, our beautiful bride.


Over the last few months
I have noticed that the
brides wedding ring
being used more often, is
a thin one. Where the males
is thick and heavy. 
Sometimes shooting the male
ring on the flowers is
not easy since flowers
are light and the ring is
not.


Sara was not only 
beautiful she was full
of life and such an
amazing smile.
The couple loved to
laugh..I love that. 


Sara, like me loves the fall
and Halloween. 
I don't know how I 
knew that cause I wore
a white shirt with 
Trick or Treat 
in rhinestones 
across the top.

And check out the glasses!

Bride, groom and grooms
son.


Check out the bride.


Loving the sat up the 
family pulled together. 



One of the cool things about
this amazing couple,
they have been the best of
friends for 21 yrs. 


Bride and the father of
the bride.
So much fun. 

Wed. afternoon around the 
same time we will 
do it again with 
another couple.












Comments

Sandee said…
What a fun wedding. Love all the fall colors and I love, love, love those champagne classes. Way cool.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Ann said…
Wonderful photos. I love those champagne glasses.
Everything sure was pretty and they seem like a super fun couple!
Darla M Sands said…
Best wishes to this fun couple and you, my dear. :)
Christine said…
Ah who doesn't love weddings, nice photos!
Liz A. said…
Blue is a great backdrop for autumn colors. They play off each other well.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom