The Christmas Store

 Yesterday's blog I shared
this hanging light that
I was standing under.

If it had been dark outside,
since I was standing in 
front of windowed doors it
might have showed up 
better. 

Anyway, I am back to tell
you where I saw this 
light, at a year round
Christmas Store!
The mother store is
in Gatlinburg TN. but
apparently they are venturing 
out and trying different cities.
This one is in Mt Juliet.

The big balls on that tree
were...
well.....
BIG!

When you walk in the doors
this greets you.
And the hanging light 
above.

Trees all over. There was
all white decorated trees,
a pink one, ones with 
all Santa's, red birds...
and more.


All sorts of globes.
I loved this one cause
I thought of my son.
Storm Tropper snow
globe.
I shook it before snapping
the pic.

Snoopy and Charlie
Brown.

Thought of Cory again 
when I saw this 
string of lights for the 
tree.
R2D2!

Course you can see the 
famous leg lamp string
of lights in the pic
also.

I buy a new ornament each
year for the tree. Last yr I 
used my black tree with
all NEW purple ornaments so
I considered that my 
new for 2020.

I picked up my new for 2021
at the Christmas store. 
A Cardinal..
Some of you will remember
my petting the cardinal. 
after moms funeral,
her sign to me that
all was well. 
I figured that would be
great on my tree.
No pic cause I am sitting 
on my AS butt
and I left that in the 
craftroom downstairs,
so I am not going down
right now to take a pic.
haha

While paying for my cardinal 
ornament I saw
this the Grinch walking
around so I had to 
do the picture thing.



HAHA...
Merry Christmas 
y'all!

Pam




Comments

Ann said…
That store would be fun to wander around in. I know my daughter would love it. I'm sure we both would go home with quite a few less dollars than we went in with.
Red Rose Alley said…
What a fantastic Christmas store! So many things to look at! I love the Peanuts characters. They are always my favorite. That's a cute photo of
you with the Grinch haha. And what a fun character to walk around the store dressed like that. The Snoopy ornaments are so cute. I want one! And I would have loved to browse through the snow globes, as I collect them also.

~Sheri
Sandee said…
We don't decorate anymore, but there was a time that we had three trees up and there were decorations everywhere. I love flocked trees with lots of red and gold. That's pretty much what I did.

Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to all the furbabes. ♥
Liz A. said…
I've seen stores like that before, but I don't think I've seen that particular store. Looks like you had fun.
Christine said…
Now you have me in the Christmas spirit!
That looks like such fun. Our Mom and Dad always enjoy Christmas stores!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom