New DO, Witchy Things and Lily

 Hi blogging friends...

I did a thing Monday, after 
allowing my hair to grow
to one length all the way around,
I went and had it cut and layered
in the back. Why?
It was looking like crap. 

You see it was getting thinner
and thinner. I could run my 
hands through my hair, not
pulling but just running them
through and I would have a mass
of hair in my hands.

So I decided it needed to be
shortened some and some type
of style to it till I could get
something better going on.
At the same time this is
happening I noticed my
nails splitting really bad.

Protein....
I figured I am not
getting enough.  Which is
an issue lots of the time
with gastric by pass.
So I am drinking protein 
shakes and taking
Biotin for hair growth. 

Hoping this helps or
next thing will be a wig!!

With having that done, I got
a wild hair.....haha, wild hair and
decided to stop putting pink 
and purple in my hair and go
with a brown to mix
with the gray. 


I did not dye all over, I 
put on a brush and brushed
it under and over the hair.
I think I might have went 
heavier then I planned but
hell, its only hair and the
color will not stay.

A year and a half ago I 
started riding with a stuffed
animal on the back window
to sort of help make a childs
day or make them laugh.
On holidays I change it up...
here is my ride now.


Speaking WITCH...check
out the card Theresa
gave me.



love it.

My front door.


I even cut black poster board
images like the witch and 
bat....only on the window they
just don't show up that well. 


Might now be able to see
them well up my hill from 
the road but they sure did 
get Lily Bits attention 


HAHA....silly girl.

Pam





Comments

Sandee said…
Love your new do. Perfect.

Love all the decorations and love seeing Lily Bit.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches to all the furbabes. ♥
pilch92 said…
Your hair looks good. I like all your decorations too. My cats keep knocking my stuff over.
Liz A. said…
Cute hair cut. I have yet to dye mine, but I'm sorely tempted.
Kathe W. said…
Your new look is fabulous! and I love how you get into celebrating Halloween!
Your hair looks fabulous! Halloween is a fun time for decorating!
I'm playing ideal getting my hair trim. Have you gotten your thyroid checked. My sister in law was loosing her hair and to find out her thyroid was off.
Coffee is on and stay safe
Ann said…
Love the new hairdo. It looks great.
I've seen people do that type of things with their windows but they put a thin plastic tablecloth behind it (orange or yellow) and it makes the silhouettes really stand out. Even more so at night if there is lights on in the room
Christine said…
My hair this thinning too, sigh. Your haircut looks good.
Pilar said…
Love your hair Pam! It looks great. Such cute Halloween car decorating!
Darla M Sands said…
You look beautiful as always. ~hugs~ What cute decor, and Lily makes for an excellent inspector. ~grin~ Take care!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom