Replies, and Painting

 Time to answer a couple of
questions~~~

Christine over at 
https://cmlk79.blogspot.com/
asked me if I had
a boyfriend?

~Answer~
Nope...maybe....I have no clue.
HAHA
We have been out a few times,
we have a good time
but I think we are
both looking just
for a friend to chill 
with, do things with...

Liz over at
https://lawsofgravity.blogspot.com/
wanted to know how I 
secured the bottom
of the cat hammocks.
I have them tied off
with rope. I tired the 
rope very tight then
I wrapped it about five
times around the sheet
and tied it off again. Seems
to be holding really well. 

Darla over at
http://darlamsands.blogspot.com/
Referring to my way
of dealing pain she said~
Your tenacity is astounding. 
I'd have stayed curled up in 
a ball, probably.
 lol Be well, dear. I hope you have better
 days ahead on the pain scale.

HAHA....Darla, there
are times that I do 
stay curled up in a ball.
When the pain really gets
the best of me and wears
me down I pretty much
stay home, away from 
people (they are safer that
way)....I usually don't
even answer the phone. 
BUT
along time ago I decided
that on the days I could
stand it, I would put
on a smile and do my
best to be someone
that folks don't mind
being around. I figure that
I might feel like crap
but why should I make
the people around 
me feel bed cause I do.

Thanks for the kind words.
I know that people
think that I push the 
limits and that is why I 
pay, and yes, to a point
that is true. But unless I 
do that, I would have no life.

I started painting on my
Christmas card Sunday evening.
Monday evening I decided to 
get some Christmas gifts
together.


This is painted on 
three canvas that will 
be hung as I have them
placed. This is for James
and Julie for Christmas. 

Going in to town to work
tomorrow.
Need to figure out what
I will work on 
after work.

Pam





Comments

That Christmas gift is really beautiful!!!
Christine said…
And that's how it starts Pam, hahaha, I am excited for you.
Sandee said…
Love it when you answer your comments. Sometimes we only get one side of the story.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥
Jeanie said…
You're a good motivator for me to get to work on those christmas things. I know what you mean about maybe on the boyfriend. Sometimes it takes awhile to tell. (It took Rick and me about three years.)
I like when bloggers do Q and A. Or give more in depth replies.
Coffee is on and stay safe
Liz A. said…
I can see that (how you secured the cat hammocks). Glad they're working out.

It's a balance, isn't it? Being in pain but wanting to live. Everyone does it differently. Whatever works for you, eh?
Ann said…
Love your painting.
Rhodesia said…
Love the triple canvas well done. Sorry I have not been visiting, so busy in the kitchen and still masses todo. Lots of fruit this year for preserving!!
Hope all is well, keep safe, Diane
The canvas pieces are so pretty. Keep us posted on the "Might be, we will see, don't know" boyfriend. LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Marie Smith said…
Love that painting on canvas you’ve done. Beautiful.
I do like the triple canvas painting :)

All the best Jan
Red Rose Alley said…
So sorry you still have terrible pain at times, Pam. That would be so hard to live with. Your Christmas canvases are nice. It will look really cool when they are hung. So creative, and love the birds.

Happy September days, Pam.

~Sheri
Darla M Sands said…
Thank you for aspiring to live and bringing your light into the world. It would be darker without you. ~hugs~ That painted trio is gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom