Mason and Turning Two

 

Mason

Looks like a face of a
boy that loved
his 2nd bday cake!

Mason is my great nephew. 
I could not attend his party
last yr due to eye surgery
so I made sure I made this one.

This is Brooks, he is 
my youngest great nephew.

He is five months old
and my first time to 
meet him.
We laughed, talked and
played. Such a sweetie.
That is my sis in law, Lori
holding Brooks, and his
grandma.

You get a cake designed
like a hill with a 
truck on it....
what do you do?
Yep, roll that truck 
in the cake.

Then link the truck

But when you 
unwrap more you 
find more things to 
dig into the cake
with it.


Then Gramps jumps in and 
helps out.


Oh my....

This is Colton, my 3rd great
nephew, also Brooks
older brother..


Mason sliding down the 
slide.


Pretty sure all the boys
had a great time.

This is Adam and Brooks...


Adam is Brooks and 
Coltons dad. 

Adam said something at
the party that had me laughing
and basically it is something
that you never expect to hear
at a 2 yrs bday party from
a man ~
you know you are fat when 
your infant son tries to nurse
you!!!

Thanks Adam.

Pam























Comments

He's adorable. Looks like a fun party! Love the cake.
Happy Birthday Mason!!!
Sally said…
Ha! Funny about 'nursing' :)

Boys always have such fun; that cake made the party for sure.

xoxo
Adorable photos! The cake photos are hysterical! I guess that is what happens with when you give a boy trucks and cake at the same time.
Sandee said…
Bwahahahahahaha. You know your fat... I howled at that. I'm guessing you did too.

That little man is into trucks and backhoes and other manly things. Excellent.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to all the furbabes. ♥
They sure were enjoying the party! Happy Birthday Mason!
Ann Thompson said…
Looks like a fun party. Too funny on the comment about nursing
Liz A. said…
So fun that he got to play with his cake.
Jeanie said…
Oh, he's just a super cutie!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom