Knitting, and Pokemon

 Isn't it funny that when you see something you think of a certain person?

Well, when I see something to do with KNITTING I think of Liz


over at 

https://lawsofgravity.blogspot.com/

So scrolling PINTEREST yesterday after sitting and painting

for a few hours I saw a link on knitting a pillow.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/416160821825817821/  It can be found here.




I am not a Pokemon fan but this teen over on the next street
loves Evee. I am friends with her mom on FB and
she has been sick off and on for months, problems with
her kidneys. Her mom and I are in Sisterhood of the Traveling
Sprits for our area. I have gifted her mom with a basket
with a bottle of wine, handmade earrings and 
some candy.  I thought I would, even though
her daughter is not old enough to be
in the sisterhood, fix her a basket.
I checked with her mom and found out
what kind of candy she likes, what kind
of drinks and I painted her a pic
of her little Pokemon friend 
Evee.


I should have been in the garage STRIPPING
again today but painting has been calling me.
This painting above was not what I had in 
mind, since I have three 8x10 canvas' with
things drawn on them to paint. 
Only, since these will hang in my room,
they will be done in oils. 
That is what I am excited about,
not worked with my oils in years.


Pam







Comments

How nice that you keep track of your friend like that, I'm sure the caring is appreciated.
Sandee said…
What a lovely thing to do. I'm sure they were both appreciative. You're such a thoughtful person.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to the babes. ♥
Ann said…
That happens to me too where I see something that reminds me of another blogger.
I browse Pinterest a lot and I save quite a few things but I never seem to go back and make anything.
Rhodesia said…
What a great painting I love it. Keep safe Diane
Christine said…
Thoughtful gift!
Liz A. said…
Those are interesting pillows. It's pretty obvious from the photo how they were made. They'd be quick as that is the very chunky yarn.
Darla M Sands said…
You're so caring and creative, a wonderful mix. As for the heater, how about putting it on a timer? There are some cheap and reliable ones. :) As for Jezebel, she is dark gray. And the kittens have white hairs sprinkled about, more scattered in Polly, while Terra has teeny tiny patches. I think that might be why they appear a beautiful sable color in bright sunlight. :) Be well, my dear.
Such a thoughtful gift ...

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom