Best Drivers, Lavender Bag, Lace and Buttons

 According to the news this morning, Tennessee ranks 5th in one of the best states to drive in, and Ky. is 6th. However, Calif. is 49 of that list. I can tell you that Calif is a given, esp if you are following and trying to keep up with a Calif. driver !!!


Sit Sunday night and made a lavender bag for dried lavender.
Made it to place under my pillow, then realized that I would not
be able to smell it since I use a CPAP machine at night...
haha


Sometimes you can add new life to
a dull sweater...


Lace and buttons. I have shown the lace
on a post a week or so ago, but I thought
it needed more, the buttons.

Yesterday....rain, yucky, horrible day.
Today, sunshine and at 2pm its 64 degrees.
 Body feels better. 
HOWEVER,
High tomorrow is only going to be 43, 
with a 70% chance of snow showers. 
High Thursday will be 39 with a low
of 23. My body is having a hard time adjusting.
If it would stay cold I could do better. 
Spring can't get here soon enough. 

How is the weather out your way?

Pam








Comments

The lace and buttons look very nice together.

All the best Jan
Ann said…
I had to see where Pennsylvania ranked so I looked it up. It says we're 44.
Cool idea with the seater. It looks nice with the lace and buttons
Sandee said…
I believe that about California driving. It's awful. Too many cars and not enough roads. Everyone is in a hurry or angry and with some both.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the babes. ♥
It's amazing down here, driving and the drivers here are all pretty scary!
Christine said…
I shovelled snow tonight in Toronto.
CHERI said…
I would love to have a little more wintery weather. It has been in the high 70s here for two days. I hate our hot, hot summers and so I look forward to the short winter when I get to wear sweaters and boots:)
Jeanie said…
We're going below zero tonight, so they say, though that might be wind chill. I just got in from the bird feeders and feel like it will take a month to warm up!
Liz A. said…
Ah yes, California traffic, I know it well. It's been cold here. Cold for us, but cold nonetheless.
No doubt CA would come in 49th. That's a cute trim on the sweater. We have rain today. Temperatures have been chilly for us. We should have a high of 68 on Sunday. Have a nice weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom