Four More Christmas Trees

Yesterdays blog I featured Christmas Trees 
from For the Love of Old Houses page
on FB. I scrolled more into the page and found
the first set of trees they featured.

I am liking everything about this first one.



Looks all vintage and so pretty.
Course I don't do live trees....allergies!


BIG tree but needs a lot more decor! I like a tree
packed with ornaments.


Now this one is PACKED with decor. Love it. Just not a 
fan of the beads are draping.


But I think this is my fave. I would replace the gold with silver but
look at the decor!!! And the red makes the tree pop.

What would be your fave of these four?

Is your tree up? Do you cover it with lots of decor? 
Do you used balls or crafty ornaments?
Do you go with just certain colors?

Pam







Comments

Darla M Sands said…
Though my tree is not up this year, I have ornaments from as early as childhood in all sorts of styles and many of them precious gifts. I've also bought many on trips and various sets locally just because I liked them. The style is eclectic, for sure. Heh... Merry Christmas!
Sandee said…
They are all beautiful and I can't pick just one. That's a good thing.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches to the babes. ♥
Liz A. said…
The thought of setting up a tree and then having to take it down. . . I am toying with the idea of crocheting one, but I don't think I'm going to get to it this year.
Ann said…
I love the first one but I think the last one is my favorite. My tree isn't up yet but if I ever do get it put up it's a mixture of store bought and handmade ornaments and some that were given to me as gifts. I don't have a specific color theme and the ornaments are a combination of balls and crafty
Our tree is up! Some of our ornaments are from our Dad's great Grandparents.
Jeanie said…
They're all pretty but I'd opt for 1 and 3. They're less "staged" (well, probably not, but appear that way!)
Those are so pretty.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom