Curtains, Hammock, Crack, Cemetery and Steps

 I moved in March to my childhood home. In all the rooms I left mom's curtains up in all the rooms. Mom had just made some for her kitchen. Difference between mom and I, she liked dark and closed. I like light and open. When I moved in I did use tie backs to open up the curtains but for days now I have been thinking it was time for me to change them out. I had these hanging in my other home, and mom did make these for me. 


I did take the pics before fluffing and arranging these like they 
should be. 


I have tie backs for these that match the curtains so I will change 
them out tomorrow. 

We have a tall cat tree in the living room
but I wanted the furs to have a hammock. so 
I thought and I studied some on pinterest. 
Then it hit me. I had this stool, belonged to mom that 
I was not using so I made a hammock to hang on 
the bottom of the stool. 




I was still tying the ends to the bottom of the
chair and Misty decided to try it out. She just
jumped right in. 


Right now I have a piece of throw on the seat cause
I have not decided on what I am going to do with it. 

Last night I decided to make some
Christmas Crack.


Oh this is so good.

Yesterday I went to the cemetery to put out Christmas
flowers, or in this case, trees.

I made this one for Sean, my nephew.


This next one is for dad and mom.


Today I also went to the garage to 
work on steps to get Chey on the bed.
She is getting way to heavy for me to 
keep lifting her. 
I am not done with them yet so I will post
pics when done.

Pam


  






Comments

Everything sure looks nice and those Christmas Tree memorials are really special.
Darla M Sands said…
I agree! Best wishes, my dear.
Liz A. said…
Cat hammock. That's cute.
Jeanie said…
The grave arrangements are just beautiful. And I love the windows more with light. (I have no curtains or shades except in my bedroom.)
CHERI said…
You are forever the industrious one:) Wish I had your talents! My decorating, shopping, and wrapping are all done and now I'm BORED! I could do some baking but if I do I will eat w-a-y too much of it, so may hold off for awhile. I'm having a hard time getting into the spirit this year, but I'll be thankful to say SO LONG to 2020. Just hoping and PRAYING we will see better times in 2021.
Ann said…
I like your curtains. I went over 30 years without them on my kitchen window and then last year decided I wanted them.
That Christmas crack looks really good

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom