Rural Hickman County Pics

I have a thing about gates. 


 While I was out with Amber the other day we saw this. It stands in front of the house that was built for the family next to the Primm Springs Hotel.

Here are some more pics I took that day while riding around on dirt roads in rural Hickman County.










Amber realized how rural the area was cause we were on a dirt road and we saw more homes that had been built on rocks!


Enjoyed riding around taking pics and spending time with Amber just driving and looking...

Hope you enjoyed,

Pam

Comments

Rain said…
Those are beautiful photos Pam, I love the stream!
Rhodesia said…
Loved the virtual tour, some interesting places there and I also love different gates. Keep safe Diane
Darla M Sands said…
I would have enjoyed tagging along! Be well, my dear, and thanks for all the kind words.
Sandee said…
So beautiful. Every shot is an aw. Wow.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the babes. ♥
Liz A. said…
Looks like you had an adventure.
NanaDiana said…
Those are really great pictures. I love old gates, too. The one of the white house really captures something special. xo Diana
Ann said…
Wonderful pictures. That's my kind of area.
Jeanie said…
What a beautiful area for a ride. You have some wonderful countryside and you served it well with your photos.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom