Old Pics, Eyes, Caleb's Lamp

 Remember me sharing this pic of Sal and I? 


I went digging last night and located some more.
I found this one.

 




Taken the next day after meeting Sal. If you remember I mentioned that he had an amazing mop of curls!!

Five months later Sal and his young brother Terry visited us in TN for a week. 
On left - Terry, mom and Sal. 


Going through those pics I also ran across this one.


4th generation pic. 
My mom, me, Caleb and Amber.
Caleb had just turned 7 and we all went to school for lunch.
Friday Oct. 23rd that 7 year old boy in the pic will be 20!!!
Yep, 20 years old. 

Eyes are the windows into the soul
I mean into Halloween.


I found these at the dollar store and had to get them for my tree. 

Sunset last night.


Now back to thoughts on Caleb's bday. I wanted to make him something and I got it finished this morning. 






I think he will really like it. After putting this together and having a few hours of sleep not only last night but the night before (think it is a seasonal change thing), I went in and Chey and I curled up on the couch to nap. Please ignore the mess on the deck. It needed to be not only picked up but then I drug stuff out to work on the lamp and made even more of a mess. 
Yep, it was time for a nap.

Hoping you enjoyed the older pics and my creation for the bday.
Pam


 



Comments

Those eyes on the tree are a hoot!
Ann said…
That lamp is pretty cool Very unique.
Loving the old pictures and that Afro! YES! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Liz A. said…
That is a great birthday present.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom