Sunrise, Fall, Survivor,

Tuesday morning was a beautiful morning with the sun coming up. 

Image may contain: cloud, sky, outdoor and nature

However the temps were already muggy feeling. 

Am I the only one that is waiting patiently for FALL?

Image may contain: plant and flower

Ready for cooler mornings and evenings. The smell of bonfires, warmer heavy clothes, the colors, the taste of fall. 

I always have to laugh when I see things like this on FB.

Image may contain: text that says 'I'M A WOODEN SPOON LEAD PAINT NO CAR SEAT NO SEAT BELT NO BIKE HELMET BED OF PICKUP RIDING GARDEN HOSE DRINKING SURVIVOR'

I am a survivor!

Had the office to myself this morn. 

Image may contain: Pam Montgomery Jackson, indoor

Our assignments are kept on the calendar in the computer. Once the photographers add those to the computer I go in assignment them job numbers. This is done in my billing program. Going in at the end of the month and trying to get that all caught up for the month and do billing also has been a struggle. Starting this week, I am going in once a week. That way I will not miss anything or struggle to be sure I get it all done correctly. 

Hey no worries, a smaller steady pay check will be better then it has been since March!

Pam

Comments

Yes! Isn't it funny what all we've survived!
Sandee said…
Keeping up is a good thing. I'm sure you're a whiz at it too.

Love the sunrise. My favorite time of day.

I'm a survivor too.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the babes. ♥
Darla M Sands said…
I'm ready for autumn, no doubt. :) And I'm such a survivor, too. Once I was stuffed behind the bench seat of a pickup truck with my brother. The other car broke down on Christmas Day and my parents preferred risking lives than miss dinner with my grandparents. Heh... Take care, my dear.
Christine said…
Not ready for fall, we are having a beautiful summer this year! Your eyes are looking good.
Ann Thompson said…
I like fall but not the end of it where it's turning into winter.
Yep, I'm one of those survivors
Jeanie said…
I'm a late fall adapter but then we don't get quite so hot and humid as you do!

Hang in -- keep on surviving!
Liz A. said…
Yes, it's much easier to to a little bit more frequently than the whole thing all at once.
Rhodesia said…
I am never ready for fall as it means winter is right behind and I HATE the cold. Too hot I cam manage, too cold I cannot!! Stay safe, Diane

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom