Six Feet, Chunky, Rain, Sunset and Caleb's Pics

written Sunday July 5th

For the 4th I decided
to stop and get some BBQ. 
I had to laugh when I saw 
the space between cars
in the line.....
social distancing?? 
You see next to the building
is a car ordering food (you
can see this car) but yet the
one behind is staying 
back, more then 6 feet! 

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

Wow, this pic popped up 
on my feed on FB. 

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

CHUNKY! haha
This was taken in 2011
at my son's wedding in 
Temecula Ca. 
I so don't miss that
neck at all!!

Tomorrow it looks like
a NON rainy day but
according to this it will
start on Tue and go till
the next Monday. 

Image may contain: text

I went out a week or
so ago at sunset on the 
lake to get some pics.





Beautiful sunset but
I have seen better. 
It was fun with the new
camera though.


Speaking of pics my
grandson Caleb sent me pics
of what he took with his
NEW my OLD
camera yesterday.




Caleb has a good
eye.

Saw this and thought it 
was so cute...

RUN Kitty!
RUN!


Pam








Comments

That sunset sure is pretty and we love the cat and mouse game.
Sandee said…
You have a good eye and so does Caleb. He's going to be awesome as he practices. What a wonderful thing for a young man to do.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to all the babes. ♥
Jeanie said…
Those sunsets are fabulous but my favorite is the art on the wall. I wonder -- i bet I could paint that on the side of the house. Maybe...
Christine said…
Great shots from Caleb!
Love the photo from Caleb. The sunset is beautiful. I know how you may feel but that is a lovely photo of you. We were almost 100 yesterday!
Liz A. said…
Thunderstorm much? Wow. That was a beautiful sunset.
Ann Thompson said…
Who knew that the social distancing applied while in your car..lol
Your sunset photos are beautiful.
Your grandsons doing fantastic with that camera. He has an eye for it
Darla M Sands said…
Oh, we desperately need rain here. ~nods~ That visit to the lake looks so inviting. :) And you must be very proud of Caleb. ~hugs~ Thank you for sharing that hilarious corner building artwork. Be well!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom