Eyes Today and Angels


This morn....

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

I have noticed that the morning
look is more swollen then the
afternoon. Probably due to no ice
during the sleeping hours.
The color of the bruising is
growing and getting darker.

I met Krystal through 
James and Julie and 
we just seemed to have clicked.

Krystal has also attended
several paint nights at
Julies place that I held.
Yesterday she sent me this....


She decided to try some
painting at home on her
own. So cute.

Then this morning I was 
tagged on FB by Krystal with
this pic.

No photo description available.

This is what Krystal wrote.
Thank you Pam for your encouragement

 last year at the first painting class.

 Because of that you have helped me

 rewrite some old hurts and I am so

 grateful! So after I started yesterday

 I couldn't just stop at one picture, so

 I did another. — feeling peaceful


That makes me so happy to know
that I have encouraged someone
to pick up a brush and PAINT!
You are so sweet Krystal, thank you
for the shout out. 

In the next couple of weeks
I will be holding a very small
class in the garage at James 
and Julies for Julies Bday. 
Krystal and her hubs Aric will
be painting with us then. 

Here is what we will be painting.



The group will pick the one they
want to paint. I however will be doing
both ahead of time for them to look
at. I will also be making them
templates to trace the angels. 
Some folks can paint, but not 
draw. Some can draw and not paint.
I just try to help them along. 

Time for icing the 
eyes again!!!
Later,
Pam



Comments

Eye see you are improving, that's great! Krystal sure done good!
Christine said…
I love the idea of painting angels! Your eyes will look perfect soon!
Darla M Sands said…
What wonderful painting party plans! And I hope your eyes are less swollen now. Be well, my dear.
Jeanie said…
I've been on a gnome kick of late, too. And love the angels.
Ann said…
Wonderful paintings. What a great feeling knowing that you inspired someone to do that.
Liz A. said…
Fun painting. I had to skip the prior day's post due to being squeamish. Hope you're on the mend.
Just been catching up on your news ...
Sending my good wishes and may you continue to heal well.

I love gnomes and angels :)

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom