AT&T, Meeting, Meal, Friends


Hey folks...
Been having some issues with
my AT&T connection.
When I moved here I 
had them hook me up
with Uverse. Mom had it 
here but when we thought 
we were selling the house 
I had it cut off. Since hooking
back up....PROBLEMS.

My TV freezes up and
mostly at a good part 
of the show or movie.
The internet throws
me out. This has been 
going on since March.
Dude was here that installed
it, I have had two indoor techs 
here, one that replaced equipment,
one replaced wiring.I then contacted
a rep over ATT FB page and asked
could it be an issue at the pole 
outside. They said they would
send an outdoor tech. HAHA...
Yep, two more indoor techs on 
different days showed up and I 
told them they were suppose to
be outdoor tech. The first one was
going to set up an out guy to come.
But that was when the second 
indoor came and he said the first
one did not do that. So he did, these
two dudes did not come in the 
house cause I was not wasting my
time. 

The day the 4th tech came he did
request an outdoor dude and one
came. He cleaned the connections
after hooking up a device that 
showed pixels like something 
was not working right. That did 
not work. So ATT contacts me again
and says they need an indoor tech
back out here....today (Wed)  is that day
and if not fixed I will be pulling 
out of this contract cause I feel 
like I have given them enough times
to fix it!!!

Anyway....this will actually be
my 7th tech. ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

Wow....look at the pic that 
popped up on my feed today on 
FB.  Chunky! Pic taken in May 2011
at my son's wedding in Calif. 
Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

Check out the skinny face
in this pic!! HAHA..

Image may contain: 4 people, including Pam Montgomery Jackson, Julie Tucker and Heather Hughes, people sitting

That is me on the left end.
Julie next to me,
Heather, and Autumn.
We are all Venue workers.
I usually help with the weddings.
Julie performs the weddings,
ordained minister, Heather
helps Julie keep things up 
like the flowerbeds and stuff and
Autumn helps in decor. 

Julie and I.

Okay, I was done with the serious
pics....
Image may contain: 4 people, including Pam Montgomery Jackson and Julie Tucker, people sitting and indoor

Image may contain: 4 people, including Pam Montgomery Jackson, Julie Tucker and Heather Hughes, people sitting and indoor

We were invited to Tazikis restaurant 
for them to show us what they could
offer our bride and grooms. 
Free food, and fun. 

Grilled chicken, basil pesto gyro,
chips and roasted potatos.
Image may contain: food

The guy added to the pic
of course is James, the other
half of the Julie and James TN
Tiny wedding venue.
Image may contain: 5 people, including Heather Hughes, James Tripping Tucker, Julie Tucker and Pam Montgomery Jackson, people standing

Tomorrow's blog will show
you some crafting I have
been doing!

Thanks for visiting and 
please come back.

Pam




Comments

Darla M Sands said…
Oh, you know I'll be back. ~grin~ I enjoy your adventures and crafts. Be well, my dear!
Sandee said…
Sorry about your AT&T. I hate it when they can't fix what's wrong. I hope they get it done.

Oh the food looks so very good.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Pam. ♥
Christine said…
The food looks good and great photos. Keep us posted on the tech problems, so frustrating.
Liz A. said…
That sounds like my troubles with Charter. Although, they liked to show up for appointments I didn't know about and miss appointments I had made. But yeah, not worth the trouble if you have other options.
We ditched AT&T as well, our Dad told them is stood for A Terrible Time.
Ann said…
I hope they are able to finally figure out your cable. That has to be so frustrating.
That food looks good. All the pictures look great.
Jeanie said…
Don't get me started on ATT. But your gathering looks full of fun and thoroughly delightful!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom