Finger, PBJ Ice Cream, Doc Apts, Boozed, Contract

written May 26th, 2020
Post later
Pic not the best but check out that
ring finger, you know supposed to be
ring finger that don't have a ring on it!

Image may contain: one or more people and indoor

Yep, pretty bruised.. 
I was cutting limbs out
off trees in the yard on Tues. with 
a pair of tree loppers and sort
of squeezed my finger int he way.
SORE...

Stopped in to pick up some
things at the store. Was 
surprised to see this....
had no clue!

No photo description available.

Tuesday I had a couple of 
Doc apts. Started my day 
at 9:15 with my sleep doc.

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup
My mom always
told me that if
something
strange can
happen to someone with 
their health it would be 
me....and that is true. 
I found out six months 
ago that I have 
CPAP resistant 
syndrome, it is 
a residual sleepiness 
in some patients with 
sleep apnea, I have 
been on a CPAP 
since 2005. Feel 
like between sleep 
apnea, Fibro and 
meds for the Fibro 
that I have spent 
over half of my life 
being tired. I was 
put on SUNOSI which 
prevented me from 
napping for three 
hours a day. However, 
I ran out and the doc 
would not fill again till 
I went in today. I am 
set now for the next yr. 
Tired of being tired and 
napping all the time.



Next apt was later in the day
with my eye doc. Being 
a diabetic, even with it under
control I have to see the eye
doc every yr. 

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

Since having by pass surgery
my vision has gotten better
for the last three years. 

No photo description available.

Great news there. 

I posted a few days ago
about bring boozed! 
Well on Sunday I was 
working in the backyard,
Chey barked some but I 
thought nothing about it.
Till I saw I got BOOZED
again. Check out he sunglasses
in my bag this time!


Image may contain: Pam Montgomery Jackson, sunglasses and closeup

Image may contain: drink

My first basket contained some
face mask.  My daughter in law
laughed and wanted to know 
how much I had that evening.
HAHA...Told her I would tag
her in a photo with the purple
mask on when I had ENOUGH.

Image may contain: one or more people

I am not a big drinker but yesteday
for the fun of it (cause you all know 
me), I put the mask on and took 
this pic just to send to Britney!

Monday evening I signed 
a contract.

Image may contain: outdoor

Cash offer, closing June 5th.
YAY......
There were six offers. 
I was totally shocked.

Pam



Comments

Christine said…
Congrats on the sale!!
Darla M Sands said…
That's excellent news on your home sale and your eye appointment. Hurray for some good news! Thank you for making us smile even when you must feel down due to all life has thrown you. I hope that finger heals well. It looks *really* painful. Take care, my dear.
Ann said…
I had an eye appointment today. Finally going to get my new glasses.
Congrats on such a quick sale on your house. That's awesome.
Rhodesia said…
Hope the sale goes through with no problems, great news. Have a good day Diane
Sandee said…
Looks like you're having a good week. Yay on the house.

I do wish you could get some good rest though.

I have an eye appointment every year too, but that's because I'm older than dirt.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. ♥
Glad you're getting those health things done and we like your grape mask. Hooray for a cash sale so quickly yet!!!
Liz A. said…
Yay on the sale. Now that will be off your plate. I had an eye appointment, too. (It was a follow up. It had been scheduled a couple weeks earlier, but we were still in lockdown, so...)
CHERI said…
Wishing you the best of luck with your home sale...it sure is a cute house. And here's (glass raised:) to feeling more energetic in days to come!
Ouch! That ice cream sounds interesting. Glad you were able to get to you appointments. Getting Boozed sounds like fun!!
wisps of words said…
Great on the house!!!!!!

Oh mercy, better watch out, where you wear those patriotic sun glasses! It's a symbol of the Country, a lot of people, want to destroy. ^((%$%&(*^$%^((&^&*(*&
Jeanie said…
this is a hoot and I'm laughing Except not at the sleep part. That's just miserable.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom