Bag Bag, Fun Behind the Scenes, Knot on Head

I know it has been awhile
since I have made, crafted
or got creative but I wanted
to share this with you.

Years ago my mom got this
roll pillow cover at a yard
sale and some how or another
it got to my house. It did not
match anything I had but I
found another use for it.

Image may contain: one or more people

It was a tad rounder then the 
bag holders you buy to put
plastic bags in but I 
felt to hang on the back
of the bathroom door
upstairs it would work
great. So for years
that is where this has been,
the back of the bathroom
door upstairs in the old 
house. 

Image may contain: indoor

And as you can see, I have plastic bags
in it. I just use the plastic bags
that I get at the store when
I buy things to line my BR
trash cans. 

Image may contain: indoor

So now this one hangs in the
BR downstairs here at my 
house. 

Which, buy the way......
closing on the old place is
this Friday! YAY....
Cash in hand and my brothers
can be paid their part of me
buying moms house. 

Back to doing weddings
again. A small one last
week of just the bride
and groom and this 
week a dad, his daughter,
a mom and her two daughters.
They brought their own 
photographer so while they
walked the venue for pics
the staff played!

Julie and James painted
a mirror they had and place
it in the woods for the wedding.
Of course we had to have fun
with it. 

Image may contain: Julie Tucker and Pam Montgomery Jackson, grass, shoes, outdoor and nature

Next this is titled, "things you
never got to do as a kid"~

Image may contain: one or more people, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: Pam Montgomery Jackson, car, outdoor and nature

While the bride and groom were
having pics made I took the 
girls, 9, 11 and 13 to write
on the car. When they went to 
have pics, the staff took over!

Have you learned anything
following my blog?
Like how clumsy I am?
My mom used to say that she
could put me in a padded
room and I would come out
with brusies. Well with the intro 
of fibro and the years with it my
balance has also been affected. 
I stumble, I lose my balance
and the word and action of
GRACE went out the window!

With all that said, let me set
the scene of what took place
Sat. night.  After Lily took the 
bird in the house and chased 
it here and there, knocking 
things from tables and cords
out of plugs on the wall, I settled
down for bed. Once in the bed that
evening and reaching to turn on 
my CPAP I realized it would not
come on. So upon investigation 
I noticed that not only had
she knocked the cord from the 
socket it got pushed under the 
make shift stand for Chey to 
use to get in my tall bed. 

For Chey's stand I was 
using a table mom had here
at the house.
Mainstays 26" Adjustable Height Personal Folding Table, Black - Pick Up Today Only

The top is a mold plastic
and the legs were adjustable.
With that I could adjust the 
legs to have the table
fall half up the bed. With a
rug on the floor for traction 
and one on the table she 
did great with the set up.

Well back to the story at
hand.....I bent over to 
reach behind the table to
get the cord that had been
pushed back there and I leaned
on the said table......

IT WENT DOWN....
I went down, I went 
forward and I have
yet to look to see if 
I put a dent in the wall 
with my hard head!

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

(pic above~ sitting outside
at business having oil changed)

Notice red knot on 
forehead? 

Well needless to say till
I can get some actual
steps made for Chey
I have made yet another
make shift stand for her.

With that....life, fun and 
adventure continues at
my house! haha....
how many of you come
to my blog just so see 
what mishap I have gotten
into next?
BE HONEST!!!!
All Hat No Cattle

Pam



Comments

So sorry about your fall girl. Thank the Lord you are okay. Love that little saying at the end. Made me laugh and think...YES this is how I feel. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I'm glad you weren't hurt worse and we hope your head feels better soon.
Liz A. said…
Ouch. Sorry about that. But at least it makes for a good blog post.
wisps of words said…
Hooray on the house closing!!!!

Not gonna' touch your falling!!!!

YESSSS, to the last sign!!!!!
Betsy said…
Oh my gosh, the last one is funny, because sometimes I almost fall putting them on. There is a woman in my neighborhood who is 80 plus years and she has more energy trekking down the street. Don't get how some people are like this, I envy them. Sorry about your fall but you got right back up and at it.
I need to get crafty and start sewing again.
betsy
Ann said…
Hooray for the closing on the house. That was fast.
Sorry about the fall. It sounds like something I would do though.
Rhodesia said…
People say I am an accident waiting to happen but I think you are ahead of me 😊😊 Take care....... Diane

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom