House 2 / Grilling

Reply to Liz....thank you. 
That might
help with getting my 
me to understand
the linky thing....but might
 not till I address the
McAfee issue. 

I tend to put things off...
that is another issue 
with the fibro. I used
to except challenges
 like this and
be able to sit and figure
 everything
out and I would not give up cause I
would not let things beat 
me. But being
beat down day after day
 with this pain and
fatigue, I don't jump in 
to do much
anything that requires a 
lot of thought
anymore. 

My desktop is not hooked
 up as
of yet. I was up in
 the office
moving things out and 
unhooked
all that. Have not 
moved it yet
but that's okay too since 
I am not
really MOVED yet and 
I have not
transferred my internet.
 Crap.....
so much to do. 

This is the entry from the garage
to the downstairs. My window 
used to hang at the bottom
of my stairs as you stepped
in the house. I redid the window
years ago, re-stained it and
put scrapbook paper behind
the glass. I also put hooks on the 
bottom where I hung my jackets. 
So, where would be a perfect
place to hang it at my other 
home? Right when I come in
the house from the garage.
PERFECT. 

Image may contain: indoor

The window is sitting on a small
bench I made to sit on while putting
on my shoes. 

I have two bookcases just like this
at my house, mom had three
at hers. Be crazy to move mine
and have to wait to set the craft
room up so I am using hers. 

Sitting up my crafts. 

Image may contain: indoor

I managed to haul two loads yesterday. 
I unpacked a lot and put stuff away.
I had moved (walked) one bookcase
in from the garage last week 
and yesterday I slide the other one
down the stairs to the den. 

Today I will not be heading over
cause I have a wedding to assist 
at this afternoon.  I will do 
some packing here before leaving 
for the wedding. 

Saw this on FB this morning. 
HAHA...in five years I 
will be FILTHY RICH!


Yep, RIGHT!

Do you enjoy summer cookouts?
Having people over to hang out
in the yard? Well check this out,
I bet this would be a conversation
piece at your next cook out!!


This is definitely different


HAPPY GRILLING!
Pam
The Best Inspirational and Motivational Quotes / Phone Wallpapers

Comments

Sue said…
Love the quote, love the craft shelves so neat! Indeed the grill would be a conversation piece. so funny!
Have a great weekend.
Sue
I don't think hots on that grill would look too good!
Christine said…
I like this last meme.
Jeanie said…
We need a new grill at the lake but I think I'll give that one a pass! I love your coat-rack window! Perfect spot for it.
Darla M Sands said…
It seems you have truly come home, and you mother would be happy for you making the space your own. ~hugs~ I wish something would cure you of pain. It's unimaginable to me. Too many folks I admire and love suffer. ~sigh~ As for me, I appreciate your kind replies and totally understand Lily might not leave a fish tank alone. I've been lucky in that arena. Heh...
Ann said…
ROFL, I'll be married in 5 years. I don't think so
Liz A. said…
The toilet seems like a man's doing...

I'll get on making your a tutorial. Too late tonight, but this week sometime I'll get to it.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom