Tis the Season for Trees

Back to Christmas trees again, well
what can I say, tis the season.

There are trees with ribbons.

120 Best Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas That You'd Have to Take Inspiration From - Hike n Dip

Some with flowers.

150 christmas tree ideas -page 5 ~ my.easy-cookings.me

And some with just balls.

100 Festive Christmas Tree Ideas that’ll make the Christmas Cheer even more Vibrant

But then again there are some
with the old throw back of
garland.

Letter perfect Christmas tree with vintage letters, silver starbursts, baubles, and tinsel garland.

Just cause I always had dogs
and / or kids, popcorn was
never the way I went!!

9 Most Popular Christmas Tree Decorations Yours NEEDS!; Wondering what your tree is missing? I have you covered with these xmas ornament must haves to make your tree beautiful this year!  Details on how to dress your tree this holiday season!

Do you go BIG?

 

Or do you go small?

... , Feature:1.Finely sewn plaid bordered,classic and chic. Perfect for any size tree.2.This Beautifully tree skirt will add more holiday atmosp





Comments

Ann said…
My house is too small for a big tree. The last fake tree I bought I downsized and went with a skinnier tree.
Of all of these the 4th one down is my favorite. That and the really big one
Christine said…
My tree is about 6 ft I don’t do ribbons anymore
Darla M Sands said…
My mother once let me decorate our family tree with smaller stuffed animals. :) She was cool. Be well, my dear!
Those really are all very pretty, our tree is 7-1/2 feet without popcorn!
Rhodesia said…
We have a very small tree but I love it 😊🎄 Take care Diane
Jeanie said…
I'm a sucker for trees -- large or small! Love these!
Liz A. said…
I've never had room for a big tree. And right now, I'd want one of the flat trees as I don't have room for a small tree, either.
I use to do popcorn garland and tinsel but that was on a real tree.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom