Real or Fake, Container or Stand?


Are you a real tree person


BECKI OWENS- Tree Guide: Top 12 Christmas Trees

or a fake tree person?



MUST PIN trick for making a fake tree look fuller! Don't buy a new artificial Christmas tree! Just do this trick for less than $10! by 3 Little Greenwoods

I have only had one real tree in 
all my life, the first yr I was married.
My allergies were not happy about it. 

One of my trees is a big one that 
goes in a regular tree stand.
But my other one is a tall and 
skinny tree that is in a ceramic 
base, I think they are normally
used on porches but it works 
great in my home. 

Here are some really cool
containers to place your
Christmas trees in.

A basket.

33 Ideas For Real Farmhouse Christmas Tree #farmhouse #tree

Whats even cuter is a basket
on a sled.

Best Christmas Tree Decorations Ideas 03 - HomeIdeas.co

A wooden box is adorable also.



A wire basket.

30 Gorgeous Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas You Should Try This Year

A tin pail.

Beautiful scandinavian christmas tree decoration ideas 29

This wagon looks neat.

Trim your tree with our unique DIY projects and design tips.

Or even a different sort of box or
chest.

Christmas Decor Ideas In Containers - Rustic Crafts & Chic Decor

This tin looks like 
a mop pail!

simple christmas tree in a galvanized bucket on wheels; love the ribbon colors and drape

I personally think putting 
one down in a little red wagon
would look great. 

Last yr I also put a small
three footer in a wheel barrow
in the front yard. That looked
cute too.

Do you have your tree in 
a stand or a container?


Comments

We don't really have a container for our "fake: tree but they do look really great!
Kim said…
Your story could be my story, Pam. Had a real tree the first year we were married and I wheezed through the entire season. Artificial since then, several in fact and love them all. Happy Holidays!!
Darla M Sands said…
I'm fortunate to never suffer an allergic reaction to our real trees back in earlier days, but artificial is easier. And, ah, I remember my youth - wiring fresh evergreen wreaths back when I worked in a garden center. It was sort of interesting and a bit creative compared to much of the year there, but the skin of my hands and arms would get irritated and itchy. Heh... Be well!
wisps of words said…
Re: your comment question in my blog.... No Dear, I do not live int the U.K. I live in our Beloved Country of the United States of America.

πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ„
wisps of words said…
When our children were little, we always went out and cut down our Christmas Tree. It was Tradition. Our next door son, still does this.

But some years ago, we went for an artificial tree. Being older we no longer felt like the trek to cut. Or even get a fresh cut tree.

Over time, we discovered that we can simply put the artificial tree in a tree bag, and bring it upstairs. No need to take it apart anymore. It's quite little and I just put some little red balls and red berry sprigs, on it. Take them off, and put them in a bag, when it's time to take the tree upstairs again.

This year, one of our next door grand sons, brought it down for us. -smile-

I love a real tree. But always feared it drying out, even though we got fresh trees. So, since no more real trees, I don't have that worry!!!!

πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ„
Christine said…
Enjoyed all these trees! My tree is artificial but growing up we had real trees.
Liz A. said…
My mother hates fake trees. So long as she did the work... I like the smell of a real tree, but I hate the hassle. This year, no tree for me. It's just me. I'm not decorating at all.
Ann said…
When I was married to my ex husband we always had a real tree but when he moved out my brother bought me an artificial one because it was just easier for me. Wade and I did get a real one one year but other than that it's been fake ones.
Mine has always been in a stand but I like how some of these are done
Well, we started out real; moved to fake when kids arrived; moved back to real when kids all left. Not sure why we did that but it seemed to work haha! Pam, do you know that you were one of the bloggers who commented on my FIRST blog post ever in 2011?? I was looking back at my oldest posts to see if I recognized anyone and YOU were there. So thank you for your continued support through all these years haha! Hope you are well and adjusting to things and enjoying this special time of year. Merry Christmas (whether it be a real or fake tree haha!)
Pam said…
Lauren at Wonderfully Made = that is neat. I tried to visit after your comment but was unable to get on your blog. Are you still blogging?

Jeanie said…
My heart is a real tree person (so I'm glad Rick gets one!) but my life is "put Γ©m up, leave Γ©m up" and not be dictated by dropping needles. Some lovely ones here!
Such beautiful trees. My tree is like the second tree in the box. Lots of space for putting ornaments in and out. I would love a real tree but the artificial works for me because it days several days to decorate and I like to leave it up a few weeks past Christmas. Can't do that with a real tree. My tree has stand and a tree skirt.
You can't beat a real tree … but an artificial one suits so many.
Comes down to personal choice!

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom