Lamp/Wedding/ Card

I have been wanting 
to start making
some cute little lamps. 
My mind tells
me that I just like to 
make/design/ craft....

I went to the shed and 
spotted a tin
that I had stored out 
there with other
crafting stuff. I gave 49 
cents for the
tin. I picked up a lighting
 kit for $6.49.
Bulb (the one it in the pic 
is not the 
one I decided to go with) 
cost $1.29.

Image may contain: indoor

Please over look the counter 
top clutter, this 
is my only place to work
 during these
cooler months.  I drilled
 a hole in the 
top of the tin to insert 
the lighting kit.
I have seen a lot of 
small lamps
made without shades so this is 
how I made this one. It now has 
a round bulb.  I am thinking of 
screwing the lamp to a wooden
base painted to pick up a color
in the tin. 

Last Saturday I had a wedding
to photograph.







These are just a few shots. 

Photographed a 25th Anniversary
last night. Will need to work
on those this week. Have
a family of four to photograph
today. Then I have break.

I got the Christmas card painted,
just have to set up in 
a card form and have prints
made.....
then address envs. and mail...
I am tired now! 
haha


Comments

Jeanie said…
I love that you are so clever and creative. And lovely wedding images, too!
wisps of words said…
You certainly do like to make, design, craft!!! And it "sparks Joy" for you.

Writing cards, I never liked. So I stopped many years ago. It has added to Christmas Holiday Peace and Joy, for me!

🎄 🎄 🎄 🎄
Christine said…
Beautiful photos! You are so creative too.
You are so talented, we are always amazed at all you do.
Darla M Sands said…
You're so creative. Lovely wedding photos, and hurray on finishing your card design! ~hugs~ Be well, and please get some rest if you can.
CHERI said…
You are one BUSY BUSY lady...and yet you do such a good job keeping up with your blog (unlike me)! And you just keep creating and creating and creating. I think you are like the Energizer Bunny...you just keep going, and going and going!!!!
Ann said…
You and your camera are busy. That lamp is cute. Neat idea
A lovely glimpse of the wedding pictures …

All the best Jan
Liz A. said…
Cute lamp. There's nothing wrong with liking to make things.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom