25 Years

Friday night I photographed
a 25th Anniversary
party for 
Mike and Patty.

There was BBQ and chicken.


Potato salad and coleslaw.


Veggies and chips.


Tea, water and soft drinks.


Dips...


Sauce for the 
BBQ.

AND 
cake.


Pictures of the couple.


Mike and Patty.
  

When I came time to 
have cake I suggested
they do like they did
25 years ago!


This next pic is 
PRICELESS
when opening gifts.


More gifts.


Cute cups.


The cake went 
fast.


Left to right.
Patty's mom, behind her
is Kim (my sis in law and 
Patty's sister). In front 
of Kim is Aunt Barbara.
Young lady next is
Briana ( Mike and Patty's
daughter), sitting in front
is Mike's mom. Man behind
Briana is her Uncle Gram.
Then Mike and Patty.


Great party.
Thanks for asking me to
do the pics Kim.



Comments

Rain said…
What a sweet post Pam! :) They are so cute, happy 25th to them! I love that surprise shot lol...and the FOOD omg....that chicken looks awesome!
Darla M Sands said…
That's wonderful! Congratulations to the fun looking and attractive couple. ~grin~ Be well, my dear.
NanaDiana said…
What a lovely party and great family photo at the end. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday-xo Diana
Rain said…
Hi Pam :) I just got your comment on my blog, yes I painted it! :) Just for you my friend. xx
Ann said…
All that food looks good. You made me hungry. Happy Anniversary to Mike and Patty
Christine said…
Lovely photos of a celebration!
What fun! Great pictures and I hope they had a Happy Anniversary!
Rhodesia said…
Excellent photos, well done. Hope you are well Diane
Red Rose Alley said…
What a nice Anniversary party. And that cake! I like how they have cupcakes at special occasions now, like weddings, etc. They are so fortunate having you taking their photos on their special day, Pam.

I hope you are enjoying this wonderful Christmas season. Haven't been around lately, so much to do! : )

~Sheri
Liz A. said…
Looks like a great party.
Great post with lovely photographs of this celebration :)

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom