Sunset / Give A Ways

Yesterday evening, heading
to the barn to feed I looked
up and saw this shot....yep
you know that I look at everything
as a SHOT!

If I would install a program
on my cell I would have
taken out the wires. That is a
thought, I need to see if there
is a program that I can upload
to the cell to do these things.

Image may contain: sky, tree, cloud, outdoor and nature

So...I sat around all day yesterday.
I am totally struggling with 
me, my feelings and probably
depression so not much is getting
done at my house. It looks like a 
hoarder lives here and I never put
anything back when I get it out.
But today, I am forcing myself.

My mom loved a good deal.
I have had several pics she
purchased at great buys after
seasons. Some reason she felt
I needed them. 

They never got hung and being
plastic frames I never used
them for my paintings. 

No photo description available.

She thought this one below
was a great buy, I ended up 
with two of them!


No photo description available.

This is a wooden frame
but I will never
use it for a painting,
that is what she would 
buy a lot of this for. 
Most everything I hang
in the house has black frames.

No photo description available.

A set that would look great hanging
together, but not my style. 

Image may contain: indoor

Here is a beautiful oil painting
that has an amazing frame but
I am not really wishing to take
it apart. She picked this up at
a yard sale.

No photo description available.

Well, they have to go. I can't keep 
holding on to all this stuff.
I posted on fb for all my local
friends, any are free if they want 
them.

These I was just messing 
around one day a long time
ago. They are also free.

No photo description available.

Made these, I have three of them
they need to go too. 

Image may contain: text

I am working in my 2nd spare
room. Floor was laid several yrs
ago in the first one. There was so 
much stored in the 2nd one that
I just did not start ripping on the 
carpet, so that I could lay the 
floor. Laying the floor is not an
issue, but taking up that carpet
is. This is also the room I 
am going to make into a 
closet and move my washer
and dryer up there. Trying so
hard to move stuff out.

Anyway, its a hard job...
do a little, sit a little....






Comments

Rain said…
That's a great shot of the sun Pam :) I'm sorry you aren't doing so well. It's hard to push yourself when you have some depression nagging. Baby steps!
Christine said…
Decluttering is a good thing, if not easy.
That sunset sure is pretty and so are those paintings!
Ann said…
I did the same thing on Facebook trying to get rid of some stuff. I managed to get rid of at least half of what I had posted.
Darla M Sands said…
I'm sorry you're struggling. ~hugs~ I hope today is kind to you.
wisps of words said…
Glad you know, so much of these things, have to go. And hope, that when they do, it will give you a feeling of a weight lifted off your mind. I hope....

Beautiful sunset!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
The sunset is beautiful. I'm sorry about your depression but I totally understand. I have put off the deep decluttering for years now and I find my self going deeper and deeper into a depression. I will waste time watching TV, playing on my computer or running to the show to avoid the inevitable. I'm glad you are pushing yourself and getting some things done. Send me some of your motivation! I like your plans for that room.
Liz A. said…
Rest when you need to. Do a little when you can. And it'll all get done eventually.
Oh, my goodness, that sunset is amazing … lovely photograph.

I'm sorry to read that you are struggling, sending good thoughts and wishes to you.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom