Everleigh (Evie), Cole Slaw, Birds

I have not seen this little
angel since the day after
she was born. I need to
get my hands on her and 
love on her. Its hard though,
she lives over an hour away.
However, after the doc apt
today, Amber dropped her
mom off at home and she
took Evie home with her.

I was getting updated 
pics through the day.
Look at this beauty.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, baby and closeup

My youngest grandson thinks
Evie is very special. 
He stays right with 
her while she is there.

Image may contain: 1 person, baby and closeup

I just love the below pic.

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting

Been craving cole slaw so this
evening I made some.
I actually added sunflower
seeds and dried cranberries...
It was so good. 

Image may contain: food

Yep, true statement. 

Image may contain: one or more people and text

For those wondering about
yesterdays question...
why do birds all face the 
same direction?

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

They face into the wind,
so that take off is easier cause
the wind is not blowing into 
their feathers. 

Now, every time you see
birds lined up like this
you will think of me!!





Comments

Evie is such a cutie girl!!!
Sandee said…
Aw on that sweet baby. What great shots too. So precious.

The coleslaw looks mighty good. Now I'm hungry for some.

I didn't know that about the birds all in one direction, but it makes perfect sense. Yes I'll think of you the next time I see them all lined up.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥
Kim said…
So happy to see that beautiful baby smiling! Cute!
Ann said…
Everleigh is adorable and you can tell from the pictures how much your grandson loves her. So sweet.
The coleslaw looks really good
Christine said…
Sweet Evie and love the pic of the two siblings. I did google the bird thing haha.
Liz A. said…
Evie looks like she's doing well.
Pilar said…
These are such adorable pictures. Everleigh looks so happy. I'm glad she is doing well.
She is so darn cute! Your coleslaw looks delicious. I've never made my own. I love that about the birds but more importantly I love your photo because for some reason birds on a wire are a favorite of mine.
Red Rose Alley said…
Everleigh is darling, Pam. She has the sweetest smile. Your cole slaw looks so Yummy - now I'm craving some haha. I love the "as you get older" quote. And so true, right? That's a cool picture of the birds on a wire. : )

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom