Barn Hall / Thoughts

Well, Renee and I have
gotten so much done
today. I am tired.

Image may contain: outdoor

No photo description available.

No photo description available.



Image may contain: outdoor and indoor

Image may contain: outdoor

I am still not completely
sold on the colors but it 
does look cleaner and 
nicer. 

However Misfire freaked
out and it took forever to get
her in the barn. Maybe cause
its not as light, maybe smell...
no clue but she did not want
to go in and she needed to
cause temp is dropping from 
65 to snow flurries tonight.

Got home around 2:30,
fed the critters and took
a shower. You could tell 
I had been painting.
Decided that it would be
a flannel sort of night.

Image may contain: indoor

Yep, this is me.

Image may contain: text

Unfinished thoughts and 
projects...haha

UPDATE:
fell asleep at 7:30 this
evening and now it is 
almost 1am. Dakota needed
to out. I let him out 
only to see
THIS...
Image may contain: shoes
WHAT?
Its mid Nov. and I 
can't ever remember
snow, even a dusting
at this time of yr before.

CRAZY.

Going back to bed.





Comments

Ann said…
You two were busy with the painting. I never thought that maybe the color would bother the horses. I was wondering how bad the smell might be though.
We got snow here too.
Christine said…
I have to shovel a lot of snow from a storm yesterday.
The barn sure looks nice and I hope Misfire adjusts soon.
Sandee said…
I'm loving the new look. I like the color too. It's bright and inviting.

Yikes on snow. Just yikes.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to all the babes. ♥
wisps of words said…
You too! Snow!

⛄🔥⛄🔥⛄
Liz A. said…
So weird, one picture shows up on my Feedly for this, but no pictures showed up on the post. I bet Misfire thought it was a whole new place. Horses sure get skittish over the little things.
Rain said…
Flannel works for me these days! I think the barn looks great! Stay warm Pam!!
Jeanie said…
I suspect it was the smell. The purple looks terrific!

Flannel sheets go on with the next sheet change, later this week!
Darla M Sands said…
I hope the colder weather and these physical excersions aren't too taxing on your or the critters who depend upon you. You do good works. ~hugs~ I cannot recall the last time we saw several inches of snow this early, but here it is! Be well, my dear.
Pilar said…
It's not snowing here (it rarely does), but the temperature is dropping. Where did Fall go lol! Im thinking Misfire just needs time to adjust. The barn looks good!
Liz A. said…
Now the pictures showed up. Weird. Anyway, the paint sure helped the look of the barn. Nice.
I think it was the smell that Misfire wasn't keen on …

Brr snow!!!

All the best Jan
The barn looks very nice. You have been very busy.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom