Wedding / House / Bday

Good morning bloggers!

Yesterday afternoon I assisted
in another wedding.

All shots are with my cell.

No photo description available.

The Bride & Groom choose to add the Unity Cross to
 their Ceremony and it was lovely. And such a beautiful keepsake.

The reflection pond really
makes for some beautiful pics.

Image may contain: car and outdoor

This is one of my fave pics
from the wedding (below).
It catches the coolest things.
The she car and the reflection,
 bride and groom and 
the wooden cross that James
carved in a dead tree.

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, tree and outdoor

And that amazing sky.
Temps and weather in general
were perfect for an outdoor wedding.

I love working with this
mirror and the reflection
you get with it.

Image may contain: flower and plant

So yesterday I cooked before
the shoot. I made beef tips.
Ignore that mess on the stove,
 By accident I turned the stove
on a tad higher then it needed
to be so....yes, SPLASH!

Image may contain: food and indoor

I have told you folks lately that
I really HATE to be in the
kitchen. I hate to cook
however I love to bake.
GO FIGURE!

So with that said, I baked 
also.

Image may contain: food and indoor

I had a box of brownies, but I did not
bake according to the box.
I added a stick of butter, one
egg, then I threw in a teaspoon
of vanilla and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Stirred, and it was a tad thick
so I added some oil.
After that I threw in a tablespoon
on peanut butter. Once in 
the pan I pours some melted
p-butter over the top and
ran a knife through it. 
Yep...love to bake but
I don't keep it around the house.
Part went to James and Julie
and the rest is going to 
my brother. 

I was driving through
the city next to the one I
grew up in the other day 
and went by and took this
pic. Lived here in the 1st grade.
Mom and dad rented this fresh
out of the service and 
right before moving to the home
they bought that I grew up in.


Image may contain: house, tree, sky, grass, outdoor and nature

I barely remember this place. However,
I remember me and my older brother
walking to school from here.

Heading to my nieces place
today. My great nephew Colton
turned a yr old yesterday. 
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, baby

Not seen little dude since Feb. so I
am looking forward to seeing him.
Will be seeing my new great also.
He was born in July. 

Have a good day,




Comments

That rose with the rings sure is pretty! Happy Birthday to sweet Colton!
NanaDiana said…
Those are really great photos. I really love the ones that are reflected in the pond.
Have fun visiting that sweet baby boy. He will have changed a lot since February. xo Diana
CHERI said…
Happy Birthday to little Colton. Today is my son's 47th!!! Love the photos with the reflection...in both pond and mirror. Like you, I am not in love with everyday cooking (although I still do it for hubby) but I do like to bake. I'm not a great baker or anything; I just like to dabble! And I cook my beef tips in the crock pot...just throw in all ingredients and leave it be:) My kind of cooking!!!
Rain said…
My oven is permanently splashed lol...so is my backsplash, which is painted white. You can see bits of tomatoes, carrots and various jams on it on the best of days lol!
It must be fun seeing all the happy couples. You food and dessert look yummy. Have fun with the little ones. We are heading over to our grandsons first birthday party in a little while!!!
Ann said…
Oh those brownies look delicious.
What lovely photographs, I really like the ones that are reflected in the pond... amazing.

Many Happy Birthday Wishes for Colten.

All the best Jan
Liz A. said…
Baking and cooking are different activities. It might not seem like it, but they are.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom