Colton's First Bday / Cards and Key Rings

On Friday this 
little man
turned 
ONE!

Saturday he had a great bday
party.

This is Colton, my great nephew
and I. 

Image may contain: 2 people, including Pam Montgomery Jackson, closeup

He was loving that cake!

Image may contain: 2 people, people eating

Every time I walk
in front of the mirror
I am shocked.
Its been  yrs since I was
not totally gray.

Image may contain: Pam Montgomery Jackson, smiling, selfie

I have a dear friend that lives
in Ohio and yesterday
I received some special
cards in the mail.
Nancy made these from some
pics she photographed.

No photo description available.

She also sent me
a couple of key rings.
One from Seattle and one
from Alaska, a trip she
went on.

No photo description available.

I collect key rings.

This pic was taken in 
2015 and 
it has grown since but here
is a look.

Have a great day.





Comments

Colton looks like such a happy little guy. Cool key ring collection!
Susie said…
Pam, We love those babies. How cute eating cake with his hands. I like the key ring collections.I think you look pretty. When I walk by the mirror I see my mom.LOL. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
Rain said…
You look great with your new hair colour!! And that was nice of your friend to send you a care package!
R's Rue said…
Beautiful.
Rain said…
Oh guess what? I just downloaded the 70th Anniversary edition of The Wizard of Oz, I'm watching it as I paint the Wicked Witch!!! Fun! :)
wisps of words said…
Do-love-your-hair!!!!!!!!!!!!

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ
Happy Birthday Colton! Such a cutie pie. He certainly loved his cake. I really do love your hair. Such sweet gifts and I love your collection of key chains. Have a great Sunday.
Christine said…
Colton's a cutie! Cute key rings too.
Pilar said…
Happy Birthday to Colton! He looks like he has an amazing birthday! Have a great week Pam!
Ann said…
Happy Birthday to Colton. He sure is enjoying that cake
Small Kucing said…
Happy Birthday, Little Man:)
Darla M Sands said…
Thank you for sharing this uplifting post. ~hugs~ What precious gifts, all, and your hair is gorgeous, though you looked beautiful before. :)
Liz A. said…
Happy birthday, Colton.
Happy birthday to that cutie. Girl...LOVE your hair! Looks so fabulous.
What sweet gifts. I have a friend that collects teaspoons. Lord have mercy Pam, I am such a dishaholic that I am scared to even try and tell my husband that I am collecting anything else! LOL! Have a great week. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
CHERI said…
I've never thought of collecting key rings! I have always been a collector of "something" but in recent times not so much. I miss the thrill of the hunt...I think I need to start collecting again:) Love your hairdo...wish I could wear mine that short. Mine is short but not THAT short. I just don't have the face that you have...your "do" really flatters you. And that Colton is a cutie pie:)
Sally said…
Such a cute baby boy! Happy Birthday!

Pam, your hair looks great; the color and style.

xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom