Sedum/Breakfast and Eight Differences

~Sedum~

A really neat succulent.
My mom called it 
LIVE FOREVER 
cause you just could not kill 
it. A friend called it 
House Leeks.
The same friend told me
when she gave me some
to grow in my yard
that once in full bloom,
give it two weeks and we
would have our first little
cool spell before fall
set in.

Well, mine is in 
full bloom.
Actually this is part of
the original plant that 
my friend gave me.
When I moved 26.5
years ago into my home 
now, I pulled some up
and brought it with me.

This is my pinky purple
color one.

A few years ago I was
driving through a subdivision 
and saw Sedum in
a rusty red color. 
I went straight to Lowes
and found one...
Yep, here it is growing
in my garden.


Thursday I made some
blueberry bread and I 
know better then keep it
all at my house.
So I sliced some and took
it to James and Julie when
I went to assist the wedding.

This morning this was posted
on FB.
  

It said, BREAKFAST, thanks to
Pam Montgomery Jackson.

I think it went over well. I 
like it a lot....very tasty.

Found this on FB....


Can you find the 
8 differences?

Have a great day,




Comments

The breakfast bread looks totally yummy!
Christine said…
I love sedum autumn joy.
Darla M Sands said…
Sedum and succulents in general are fun to grow. :) And it looks like the chicken ate those spider legs. Heh... Be well, my dear.
wisps of words said…
Sedum.... Lovely.... Very Autumnal looking....

Wise.... Take baked goods, elsewhere.... If left at home, they "call" to you....

Cute, the tales people tell, when sharing plants. :-)

🍁✨🍁
Rain said…
8 spider legs??? That's all I could think of lol!
Your sedum is beautiful. And wow, that blueberry bread looks so good! I would totally warm it up and slather it with butter!!!
Ann said…
Love the sedum and the bread sure looks good
Pilar said…
The blueberry bread looks delicious!
Liz A. said…
What? You didn't just cut a piece off the plant and take it home with you? (I guess I'm more of the thieving with plants.)
Rhodesia said…
Our sedum is full of flowers and insects 😊 Keep well Diane
The sedum is really pretty! The bread looks delicious. I know exactly what you mean about not keeping it all in the house.
Just love the sedum plant …

I enjoyed spot the difference ...clever!

All the best Jan
Jeanie said…
I LOVE spot the difference! And I also love sedums. I have one. I need to add more.
The blooms are beautiful. Your bread looks yummy and what a sweet post on FB. No legs!!!!
Red Rose Alley said…
Oh my gosh, your blueberry bread sounds amazing. I wish I had a piece to go with my coffee this morning.

~Sheri

ps.....to answer your question.....It is raining today! I was surprised to see it pouring when I looked out the window. It's still warm during the day, but cooler in the mornings and evening. : )

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom