Girls Day Out - Part Two

Driving up the drive to
Starstruck now known
as Cherokee Estates, wedding
venue (Reba McEntires old
home).


We followed the drive around
to parking. Passing several
newer buildings.
One being the stalls,
another building with bathrooms
and a sitting area.
This is the womans restrooms.


Next came the reception hall.
This is where my eyes went as I 
walked into the 
reception room.


There was breads, meats and 
cheeses. 


Fruit water and fruit
tea. Wow...the tea
was amazing.


Next my eyes were drawn to 
the garage doors on the 
other side.

 

On beautiful days these can
be opened to bring nature into
the reception.
We stepped out onto the patio 


to take in the view.

Because of the hammock this
was tagged as my spot!


We walked around the side of the house
 as we were headed to front to
enter the home.

There was a pool house there.
Check out the lighting.


Had just about everything 
you would need for a pool 
party.


The pool party could always
step right out and 
enjoy this beautiful seating.


And this site.


 Pretty sure that the pool
is filled with the river water.

 We walk on around the side
of the house and on the other
side of the drive from the 
front porch there
is this water
fountain.


As you walk into the 
entry way of this beautiful
home you have this 
beautiful stairway in 
front of you.


Leaning over the stairway I 
look up and take in this
view.


 OH MY GOSH...
beautiful.

Had to show another view
of this chanderlier.



From the main floor you can
either go up two floors on these
stairs or down one floor.

Today I will be showing you
the main floor.

I think I would even take
up cooking again if I 
had this kitchen!
  

I am sure at some point
Reba stood here in 
this spot just like I am.


There was a pic of Reba standing
at the stove cooking.


I sort of got distracted looking 
at all the cool stuff that
I forgot to always take pics...

However off the kitchen was
a breakfast nook. 
I did manage to get a lighting
pic of that room.

Next to the breakfast nook
with a three sided open glass
fireplace was the dining room.

Then came an amazing
sitting area with a great
fireplace.

Then from there was another open
room that had a bar and some
seating. Here is a pic
from the bar area
to the dining room.

There was also a BIG
bathroom on that floor. 
Failed yet again to get a pic.

But on the other side of 
the wall where you see the 
paintings hanging in the pic
above was what looked like
it could be an office at some point.
I wonder if that was Rebas
office. But now it has a couch
and this beautiful 
table in there.


This ties up the tour of 
the main level .
Tomorrow I will feature the 
next floor up. This is the
route we took. 





Comments

Ann said…
WOW, talk about luxury. That place is amazing. Can't wait to see more
Oh my goodness, such an amazing and totally beautiful house, WOW!
Liz A. said…
Beautiful home.
Christine said…
lovely venue
The kitchen, the pool, and the hammock spot are definitely my favorites! Cook something awesome, go read/nap in the hammock, then jump in the pool.
It is all so fabulous!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom