Props for the Wedding Show

It's Sat. night and I am 
preparing Sunday mornings
blog since I will not have
time in the morning.

If you remember I shared
my thoughts on how I 
would be showing 
wedding pics I have 
taken in the past for 
the show on 
Sunday.


Only I planned on changing
it up a bit.

Painted my shutters the 
green in the fall color
pallet that Happily
Connected supplied.



With the help of jute,
small crafting
clothes pins I had on hand
 and some
upholstery tacs I picked
up at Wally World, I made
my own version of the 
shutters.


After I put this together I
went and had some more
prints made. 
The ones you see above
are ones I had made
years ago to put in 
a wedding album.

I painted the LOVE 
letters the green color
and attached them to some
jute. This will hang in front
or either mine or Julie's
table. I attached the red 
hearts on each end.


The gray like color in 
the color pallet is actually
silver but I did not
realize it till I painted
my card holder gray.


I picked up this box
at Hobby Lobby which
worked perfect for showing
my business card.


I also had this wooden
plaque on hand.
So I put
Photos by Pam 
on the plaque. 
  

Painted some hearts on it.

We could use our tables
tomorrow plain or
with tableclothes
on them. 
I wanted mine covered.
I picked up a flat
dark blue twin size
sheet for the base of the 
table, then I picked up a 
piece of material in the 
other blue to lay over
the top of the dark blue
which will fall down the sides
of the table. 

Almost forgot, I took 
a clay pot and painted
the green and gray on 
it with the word
candy
on it. 
I picked up some mints
for that to also
be placed on the 
table.

Wow...so excited. 
Can't wait to see how the
day goes. 
Will take pics of all once
it is set up. 



Comments

Christine said…
Beautiful green you chose for the shutters, nice display.
Have a fun day and a successful one too!
wisps of words said…
Thank you!

And good luck!

"Under the weather"
✨🍑✨
Pilar said…
These are such cute wedding props Pam. The first one is my favorite!
Those came out beautiful. Much bigger that I thought they would be and the pictures look great on them.
Ann said…
Everything looks great. Can't wait to hear how it all went
CHERI said…
Your display looks great...love the green color. Hope you had fun today. Can't wait to see photos!
Liz A. said…
Sounds like you were prepared. By now it's all over and done. I hope it went well.
Red Rose Alley said…
I think that's wonderful that you do wedding photos, Pam. And you even have your own cards. The card box is perfect that you found at Hobby Lobby. I've been wanting to go there lately, I hear the Fall goodies are out. I like that card and shutter idea, so creative.

~Sheri
Jeanie said…
I love what you did with the shutter panels and the folding display with the photos and all looks nice. I would think a lovely display like this would generate some good business!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom