Bridal Showcase for Vendors - Part One

Hello!


Yesterday was great. My first
Bridal Showcase.

We were told that our 
tables would be 
3x4 which was actually
1/2 or a larger table.


Julie (TN Tiny Wedding) 
and I were able to set up 
together and work together
bouncing off each other
when talking to couples. 



Our first table looked so
good.

There were gowns showcased.


Along with real 
live BRIDES.


Gowns was from a 
store that specializes
in curvy women.


BEAUTIFUL
gowns.


Julie and I really
liked this idea for
an arch.


I have not seen one
like this before but
it was really neat.
And with pics I took to
show the backside...
EASY 
to make!
Yes, we will probably
copycat this!

Cakes have changed
along the 
wedding years!


Beautiful. 
That was blackberries, blueberries
and figs on it.


Cupcakes and


Cookies.


Not only that, since
this was being held
at the 
Bavarian Bierhaus
(German)
we also had German
desserts also.
Matter of fact, food
by them was served.

Flowers!!!



and feathers.

Just love that dress and 
the arch. 

This is a shot from 
our table taking
in the dress and 
arch also.


Love this shot!!

More to come and 
Daina from 
Nana Takes a Break~
Table dressing is coming
tomorrow!
I picked my fave!!!

















Comments

Julie Tucker said…
Pam, what an amazing story teller you are! And Photo's Too! It really was such an honor for Susan to invite us both to the Happily Connected Wedding Showcase. And it was even more of an honor to get to work with You & Lisa! I love how our 1st Wedding Showcase Table looked! It represented Photo's By Pam & Tennessee Tiny Weddings very well and everything all blended beautifully together. As I look back on our experience yesterday, I'm just thinking that we were in a room so full of talent and got to meet some amazing people and of course eat some Yummy Food! What a special day......
Sally said…
So beautiful, Pam. Your table looks incredible. :)

xoxo
Sally said…
You look so pretty! I meant to say that before. :)

xoxo
Red Rose Alley said…
Wow, I've never been to a bridal showcase, that's cool. I did go to my niece's wedding this weekend, and there were so many creative ideas. This is a really nice picture of you, Pam. I love the idea of the feathers, and those sugar cookies, YUMMY! Yes, the cakes have changed along the years, and sometimes they look too pretty to eat haha.

~Sheri
Christine said…
What a lovely event, you look great!
Debbie said…
this sounds like a great event, your table was beautiful....and everything else was also!! it was nice to see them showcasing dresses for curvy woman!!!
Sandee said…
So pretty. I love all the great ideas folks come up with for weddings. Awesome.

Have a fabulous day and week, Pam. Scritches to your babes. ♥
That sure looks like a nice show and your display was a real eye catcher!
Ann said…
Everything looks wonderful. That cake is certainly different but not something I would ever pick.
Very nice. Looks like a lovely showcase.
CHERI said…
This post makes me want to have my wedding all over again:) You did a great job with your display and the photos here are so good! I have a wonderful camera but hardly ever use it because I just don't know enough about it (and my phone is so much easier!!!!) Would love to take a photography course though.
Darla M Sands said…
You looked radiant! Lovely event, too. I'm so impressed at all you do. I can't state that enough.
Beautiful set up at the table Pam. I done a bridal showcase once years ago when I first began photography for a side business. Of course I no longer do that...well, except for my babies...LOL! But I can remember it being so much fun. One year I participated in a show case of small business's and decorating the table was the most fun. Enjoyed the pictures. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Liz A. said…
I love the larger size wedding dresses. Usually you only see the teeny tiny dresses.
Jeanie said…
I've never been to a bridal show. Your set up looks great and it looks loads of fun. I hope it was super successful!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom