Featured Friend - Pam AKA P2 - Photographer

Hello Blogger Friends.
Today I have decided to feature
a friend of mine on my blog
today. 
Pam AKA P2!
(hang in there, going to be
a long post).

Why P2? Well that is easy,
her maiden name 
was Mossack and mine
was Montgomery, and 
the way I figure it, MoN comes
before MoS!
You see P2 and I went to 
school together back in 
the day....way back in the 
day! We go back to 2nd
grade all the way into
1978 when we graduated.

Pam and I lost contact over
those years after school when 
you either continue your
education (P2) or starting
of a family (Me, P1).
Through Facebook we were
able to contect again, several
years ago. 

Well, not only is P2 a friend from
way back she is an amazing 
photographer.
So today I will be featuring 
some of her pics.
I went onto her page and 
pulled some pics (after I requested)
BUT BOY
was it 
HARD
picking from her pics.

Here are some adorable pics
that P2 took at the local

BEAUTIFUL!!

(all images are the images of 
Pam Doughty)






Great photos.

Not only does she catch
these amazing pet photos
she does a great job with 
flowers.


And check out this pic
taken in Destin Fla.
WOW!


I love the pic below.
I just don't have it to 
get shots like this.


P2 has woods behind 
her home and just recently
she got this guy hanging
around in the tree.


Her bird shots are always 
amazing. A lot of these
she catches from her back 
door on her deck.






I have to say though that
LOVE
her horse shots.

AMAZING!
 
  


P2 also photographs 
seniors and family pics.
Always doing such a beautiful
job.



I just have to say I 
am in AW of
P2's work. 
She is an amazing 
photographer.

She is a great person also.
A good wife and 
fantastic mom.
Lets touch on the mom 
thing here, P2's son is
the same age as my 
oldest grandson (18),
and P2 is my age (old)!

P2 lives in Georgia now 
so we don't see each other often
but we stay in touch 
via facebook. 

Thank you for stopping in 
and reading about 
Pam
P2!

Thanks Pam for allowing
me to borrow your pics
for my blog and for
being my friend. 







Comments

Sally said…
Wow - these are amazing photo's! I especially like the horse photos; the one with his hind legs up is amazing!

Thank you, Pam and Pam - loved these so much!

xoxo
Those photos are amazing and all real smilemakers!
Jeanie said…
How lovely to feature P2. You are right -- her animal photos are really spectacular!
Rhodesia said…
Wow, she is brilliant, an excellent set of professional photos. Take care Diane
Ann said…
WOW, her photos are amazing. She's a fantastic photographer.
Red Rose Alley said…
These photos are incredible! She is a fantastic photographer. I loved that red bird and the owl, wow! Her pictures are not only vibrant and filled with beauty, but they are interesting. Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos, Pam.

~Sheri
Oh these are some of the cutest pet photos I have ever seen! Pam must be a cat and dog whisperer too in order to get the pets to cooperate. The other photos are incredible. I am very impressed by her work!
wisps of words said…
She certainly knows her way, around a camera!!!!! And a fantastic camera, she certainly has.

LOVE the kitty, drinking from the fountain!!!!!!!!!!
I just love that first photo of the cat and the water. Such a brilliant shot... Well, they're all brilliant :)
Liz A. said…
Wow, those pictures are great. It's fun to have friends with your same name, isn't it? That and sharing (or near to sharing) a birthday are the best.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom