Another Addition/ Crashing

Another addition to the 
family today,
Everleigh. 
Weighing in at 5 lbs and 1 oz.

Add caption

Everleigh came into the world
in way of C-section.

Question ~ who is she to me?
This would be my 
Great Granddaughter. 

WHAT you say?
Yes, not blood but by way 
of marriage.

You see my daughter married a 
man that has 4 boys and 
one of his son's became the dad today.

The saying I always heard
was, "you play, you pay"!
Well it seems as if 
Brayden, who just turned
15 last week now has
a daughter.


Mom is not yet 15. 
Kids will never learn.
Kids having kids.
But I think little one will 
be well loved.
Hannah has her mom to 
help, Brayden really wants
to this girls dad. 
They will have my daughter
and his dad, and
I think with a little love
and understanding this might 
work. For Everleigh, I hope so.

It just hit me.....GREAT 
GRANDMA!

Moving on....yesterday I had
a horrible day.
My body shut down.
I slept all day. 
ALL DAY.

But I made a mistake, I forgot
to bring my cell phone downstairs 
while I slept on the couch. 

My daughter text me early, 
called twice. She figured I 
was down but started to get 
concerned. She called my friend
Chris and asked him when I 
came to feed would be tell me
to call. 
That got him in a panic, he
called Julie. Julie said she
had not heard from me and she
text me early in the day also. 
She began to get nervous when
she looked and saw that 
I had not been on 
FB in eight hours!!!

I managed to wake up and was
heading to get dressed so I 
could struggle to get my body
moving to go feed.
I heard a loud knock. 
It was Chris. 
In a big panic.
Bless his heart. 

I need to remember the 
saying below and 
need to be sure to make
myself FEEL this way.


Yes there is pain with my Fibromyalgia.
I deal with varying pain daily. Some
days it is bad, others not so bad.


But not only pain I deal with 
the worst fatigue. I guess dealing 
with several days of hot and humdity
my body just crashed. I was so 
fatigued and wiped out. 
I hated that I scared Amber,
Chris and Julie but it was
nice to know that someone would
check on me. I miss having my mom
checking on me daily. 
I made a promise to Amber
that I would be sure I kept my
phone with me. 


Comments

Ann said…
WOW a great grandma. Congratulations. Such a young age to be parents it's good that they will have help.
That's so nice that you had all those people concerned about you. Not nice for the reason but that they cared.
Rhodesia said…
So sorry that you had such a bad day but I also know how scary it is when you cannot contact someone who you think maybe in trouble. Thoughts are with you, take care Diane
Oh that face! Congratulations! I am sure there will be tons of love for Everleigh (pretty name). I am so sorry you are having a difficult time. Hopefully today is a better day.
Welcome to the world wee cutie! We sure hope you're feeling better and have a better day today.
wisps of words said…
Very sorry you had a completely wiped out day. -sigh- I'm sure this hot/humid weather is very rough, on someone, with your illness. So the rest of us, should not complain about it!!!!!

Somebody had to know, those 14 year olds were screwing around. Give her the pill. And give both of them, condoms. Wishing, or closing eyes, will not prevent pregnancies.

Grandparents and family will raise this little girl. So she is lucky that way. Her mama isn't though. She now gets to suffer through getting better, after a C-section.

And you are FREE to NOT publish this!!!!!!! It is none of my businessssss.
Jeanie said…
Some days we DO shut down but it's good to know there are people in your corner who are looking after you. And congratulations on your newest!
Rain said…
Congratulations to you Pam on your great grandchild, but my gosh, fifteen??? Those kids are lucky to have your daughter and her husband to help out. I wonder when they will realize how much they will be missing by growing up too quickly. My cousin had her kid at age 17 and she had lots of regrets later on in life about all she missed out on. It's a beautiful name that they gave her though. Good luck to all of them!

I hope you're feeling better Pam, yes, keep that cell phone close!!! xx
Sandee said…
Kids having kids has been going on for centuries. It's the way of things. He's a cute great grand.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. ♥
Sally said…
So very sorry for the pain, Pam. As I've mentioned before (I think) one of my old friends suffers with that also. :(

I'm those who love that baby girl will after her, and love her so much. My 2nd cousin had a great granddaughter born in just a couple of weeks a grandson. The girl was l3 when she became pregnant; that baby girl is now almost three and so well loved. She and her "cousin" will be life long friends.

xoxo
Liz A. said…
Just make sure to push the babe's mama to finish high school! And someone needs to be teaching those kids about contraception.

It's good to have people checking on you. Speaking of, yesterday I was thisclose to getting on a jury for a woman who was charged with DUI. Apparently (I don't know the particulars as I was dismissed) the woman's defense was that she was on medication for fibromyalgia. I was wondering if you've ever had issues with your medication impacting your ability to drive?
((Hugs)) Sorry for all of your discomfort.
Congratulations! So sweet. It will not be easy for all involved but with love they can make it.
Red Rose Alley said…
What a precious little one. Welcome to the world, baby Everleigh. : )

That fibromyalgia sounds awful. I'm so sorry you're dealing with that, Pam. And this heat makes it worse. It's been pretty hot here too, but no humidity.

Rest, and I hope you feel better.

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom