Flowers/Bday/Cars and License Plates

Tad late of posting some pics, I 
usually try to do them right away.
~Mothers Day~

My brother picked up some
fresh flowers for mom.


Aren't they so pretty?



Also on Mothers Day we celebrated 
my sis in law Kim's bday.



Got the sealer on the table,
rewired it and placed this
shade on the lamp. Thinking
I might need to get an off white
one. I think it will look brighter.


Last night I had dinner with 
James and Julie.


They arrived in this.


51 years old. 
I love corvettes.

I love reading license plates basically
to see where they are from.
DON'T LAUGH but
I sometimes keep a running list in the car
of different states I see.
I date it as to when I start and I 
see how long it takes me.
Last time I did it a couple of
years ago I lacked getting 
two states, Rhode Island and 
North Dakota.

I wished that the states were BiGgEr?
Getting hard to read some of them.

Here are some plates I saw
while checking out states.


What do you think this means?

And I wonder just what they
pick!


Saw this the other day in 
the parking lot...
on the back of a corvette.





Comments

Carol Henstra said…
I love flowers. They are so pretty for your Mom. Your brother picked.
Those were sure pretty flowers and the table sure looks great!
Such beautiful flowers :)
Anonymous said…
Beautiful flowers for your Mum, and I used to be fascinated by license plates but I can’t see them anymore lol very nice car and happy belated birthday to your sister in law,
Love the flowers....
And thanks for coming and visiting at my blog...
Nancy
wildoakdesigns.blogspot.com
Sally said…
I know Mother's Day had to have been difficult for y'all, Pam. The flowers are so beautiful.

I had to laugh at those license tags; makes me wonder about the owners. :)

Thank you so much for checking on me, Pam. You're such a kind soul.

xoxo
Darla M Sands said…
What pretty flowers. ~hugs~ The 1969 'Vette is my favorite, one of several my estranged father restored in my youth. I even have checks bearing photos of various Corvettes. Sad to say, I am the same age as that beloved model year. Heh... Be well!
What a beautiful memorial. I am always looking at license plates on the road!
NanaDiana said…
Beautiful!!!!! I figured this would be a tough time for you! Thanks for playing along in picking a favorite garden....your vote is counted. xo Diana
Ann said…
Love that car. I like to read plates and even just the regular ones I like to figure out what the letters could stand for.
Such beautiful flowers, lovely pastel colours :)

All the best Jan
Liz A. said…
A fun game for license plates is to make up a word that looks kind of like what's on the plate, but only for non-personalized. Like, what does that configuration of numbers and letters almost look like? You have to use some imagination sometimes.
Red Rose Alley said…
One of my friends from high school drove a red Corvette. I'll always remember that, cause she kept it for many years. I'm sure this Mother's Day was hard for you, Pam. The flowers and butterfly for your mom are lovely. That table really looks nice with the light shining on it. I know what you mean about noticing all the different sayings on the cars in front of us. I sometimes take pictures of them, and often think they come with a message for us. : ) Always love your delightful posts, Pam.

~Sheri
Jeanie said…
Lovely celebrations. I know this was a very difficult Mother's Day -- thinking of you even as its long past.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom