Car/Ride Around Pics

And the CAR story goes on and on...

So Monday I called the insurance
company to find out what 
the hold up was. I got a call
stating they were going to total
the car but the other department 
that handles totalling would need
to contact me.
I was told they were waiting for
dude at the collision place
to send in his report.
Its been two weeks since he 
looked at the car.

Well yesterday I was driving down
the interstate and this happened. 


Hanging on by a thread. 
So.....I contacted dude at the 
collision place (the name insurance
gave me). I jumped his crap!
He said, "I told you not to be
driving it".....
Lying piece of crap, that was never
said. Okay...so yes, I was pissed. Had
this not been hanging on it could have 
caused another accident. 

Anyway, I called insurance back and 
told them he said he had sent the
report in for a third time that morning.
I am still waiting for a call.

HAHA.....Julie
got this t-shirt for James
off the internet. 
CUTE.



My spiderwort is in full
bloom.


Did you know this?



I love this.


Here are a couple of gates 
I took pics of while out 
riding around the other day.



A bridge.




Now this is a very cool
hay ride trailer.


And on country roads you tend to get
caught up behind things
like this.



Comments

Well dang, I guess you would call that car insurance division Total Idiots! Love the cows!
wisps of words said…

Your car is to be totaled, and they did not provide you, with a rental car, for the meantime???????????????????
Liz A. said…
It is amazing how many everyday things have uses we did not know about. You know those paper cups that restaurants have for you to put ketchup and such in? You know how the sides are folded? It's made to lie flat when you disassemble.
Cute funnies! The Solo cup is brilliant. I believe I learned that back in my 30s and was like what?! Such a great design. I am so sorry about your car. What a nightmare.
Rain said…
Pam, the car saga would have me pulling my hair out...wishing you patience and strength with those fools!!! I love the photos of the gates! Your flowers are so lovely, I bet they make you smile every time you see them :) I had NO CLUE about those measurements on the cups lol...live and learn! :)
So sorry to hear about your car, Pam! Hopefully you'll get it all in order soon. I am dumbfounded about the red solo cup measurements! Interesting. Take care and have a nice weekend.
CHERI said…
What a mess! But your way of talking about it makes me laugh!!! Getting caught up in a mess with an insurance company is enough to make a sanctified Baptist preacher spew a few bad words!!! (I'm Baptist:) Love your photos...definitely can identify with the truck of hay...we get big tractors around here. Sure hope you get your car situation worked out VERY SOON!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom