Bikes/Mailboxes/Giving Crap

Was surfing PINTEREST this 
evening and saw this...

OH MY GOSH ~
I have to do this.


Then I saw this one.


It reminded me of a mailbox I saw
while riding around last weekend.



Here are a couple more that I 
saw. Yep, if you are wondering, 
I have a folder on FB for unusual mailboxes.



When I worked downtown over 11 yrs ago
you never saw animals around. 
Now this is a normal site. 


So many folks living in town when years
ago, there was hardly ever.

HAHA.
I saw this on PINTEREST 
today and LOVE
it.



Okay Brian, you are the only
male I know that reads my
post....oops, so sorry. 

I wrote this post last night and 
saved to post this morn.
However before posting I went 
to visit a friend that recently started
blogging. HAHA...his post was
about a bike. Isn't that funny that I
wrote about bikes and go to his and 
his is about a bike. 
He is not a regular blogger
but if you have time jump
over and leave him a comment.
We all know how hard it is
to blog and not have comments
coming in.





Comments

Christine said…
I will go visit!
Those bicycles really aremvery pretty!
The first photo is stunning! I love the all white bicycle with the colorful flowers! Although the second one is more up my alley. I love when garden art looks like it was always there, rather than placed there. That William Golding quote is incredibly perfect.
wisps of words said…
I've read that amazing quote by William Golding, before. Think it's about time, I read more, by this man!!!!
wisps of words said…
Went over...

Left a comment....

Said if he wanted Comments, he "had" to go Find, Read, and Comment in blogs of others. Over and over and over. Then they just might, come and Read/Comment on his blog. >,-)

Carol Henstra said…
I see them everywhere now. Such a an attraction of prettiness with flowers. I agree.
Those bicycles are very pretty.
I will go visit Mike's blog.

All the best Jan
Jeanie said…
I love decked out bikes. These are pretty ones!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom