Whatever Post

I have tons of pics in
albums on facebook...

one album is of churches. 
I recently added this one.


My daughter has NEVER had
a flowerbed, that sort of thing
was not what she was into.
However, I think that part of me
must have rubbed off on her.
LATE, but FINALLY.

I love it....


I saw this the other day and 
picked it up for 
her garden. 


Scrolling fb and saw this.



Cute idea but not my thing.

Took this the other evening 
after feeding at the barn.


Talking about barn....or
farm. I posted pics the other
day of Colton, my great nephew
loving on a horse. 
His mom posted this yesterday.
I love that he is growing up
with all these animals!


Now here is a couple of 
funnies for you to enjoy.



AT&T building or in Nashville
it is known as the Batman Bldg.


Sitting at a red light this
morning I grabbed this shot.
Welcome to Thursday.


Weather changing as we speak.
Storms coming in.
Cool front.
Body has been feeling the 
change the last two days.
I wonder if my body and I
can get a job as a weather
reporter on the news?







Comments

Liz A. said…
Are you sure the Spiderman tissue box wasn't deliberate. They do make tissue box covers of faces with the nose being where the tissues come out, after all.
Christine said…
lovely flowerbed, cute baby.
Pilar said…
Great post Pam! Lol to the Kleenex Box! Horses are such beautiful animals. I've never been to a horse stable, but I hear it's calming to brush the horses and feed them carrots.
Ann Thompson said…
That flower bed looks great, I'm cracking up over the Kleenex box
Rhodesia said…
Lovely set of photos, Happy Easter Diane
Fun collection! The Spider Man tissue box is hysterical. I have never seen the Batman building before. Very cool. I hope your daughter has success with her flower garden! We are getting the same weather here. It is expected to get a little wild around noon.
That is sure a nice flower bed and such a funny tissue box!
Jeanie said…
Lots of fun whatever! I agree about the Kleenex box!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom