TN Tiny Weddings Wedding - Sara and Matt

Yesterday I was honored to be
able to help Julie out
at TN Tiny Weddings for the 
wedding of Sara and Matt.


All was set for the TOAST with
cider.


Wedding cake CUPCAKES.




All the PAPERWORK taken care of.


The actual CEREMONY.



Their written 
VOWS to each other.



The RINGS of love.



The KISS.


 That just kept giving!!!


 Mr. and Mrs. Lannom




 

These photos were taken with my cell.
Can't stand a couple 
to get married without pics!

Congrats Mr. and Mrs Lannom.
Many happy days to come.











Comments

I hope those sweeties have a happy life together!
wisps of words said…
Lovely wedding.... Low key... But still, just perfect....

✨✨✨✨
Sandee said…
What a nice looking couple. I hope they have many years of happiness.

Have a fabulous weekend, Pam. Scritches to all you babes. ♥
Kim said…
What a lovely, lovely celebration! Congratulations to the happy couple!
How sweet that was. Congratulations to the happy couple!
Christine said…
I love weddings thanks for sharing.
Sally said…
My very favorite kind of wedding! So cute, and sweet. May they have many wonderful years ahead.

Now those cupcakes? Jiminy cricket, they look good! :)

xoxo
Ann Thompson said…
Nice photos. I'm sure they appreciate them
Such sweet photos. Congratulations to the happy couple! I really love the concept of these small weddings you get to help with.
Liz A. said…
I like the wedding cupcakes.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom