Holly's Wedding

This evening my youngest niece 
Holly got married, 
my younger brother Mark danced 
with his mom in law,
my nephew Chase decided Holly
 is the golden child,
 the brides maids loved my grandson 
Braden and my 
grandson DJ caught 
the garter
....it was a good night.....


The young man on the end is my
youngest grandson and 
the ring bearer.


The blonde is my niece Jessica, 
her boyfriend in the hat, 
my nephew's wife (pregnant), 
nephew Chase and Father of the 
Bride, my younger brother
Mark.


Braden and I


DJ and I


Oh look Danny showed!



I had to get in the action 
and have my pic
made with Danny also.


Loving the glasses.





My daughter had a board that
the guest signed, my other
niece had everyone sign a piece
of cut log, wedding I worked last
week had guest sign wooden hearts,
Holly had guest sign paper and roll
it up and place in the chicken wire.


The wedding theme was hobo/
whimiscal 


The bridesmaids did not 
carry the regular
flowers....

Love that the dresses were different.
During the wedding the colors
went from light, dark, light...etc.

Love the cake.


Holly contacted me and asked me 
to pull together a framed
arrangement of pics of mom,
it sat on the front row, in her
own chair. 


Mom was also there in another way...
Holly wore the pearls that my
dad gave mom, he got them in 
Japan. Plus, Holly wore my
thumb print necklace also.



Older brother and his son
Chase.


Favors for the guest...
Apple, peach, blueberry and 
chocolate pie in a mason
jar.


Chine and water glasses 
did not match which I 
loved.


Braden was a doll and
all the bridesmaid danced
with him.
He even danced with his
nana.


And Holly looked
like a princess.


























  











  







  







  















Comments

Beautiful photos. The bridesmaids' wreaths (not sure what they are called) are gorgeous and so unique! Pie in a jar is brilliant!
Christine said…
Thanks for sharing this beautiful wedding, tears in my eyes.
That sure was a fun time and Danny was a hoot!
wisps of words said…
Everything was lovely...

Except for the addition of Danny...

Can't stand that actor.

Darla M Sands said…
I take it somebody is a huge fan of Mr. DeVito. ~grin~ You looked lovely, too.
Carol Henstra said…
Beautiful wedding. That is unique the wreathes they carry. A unique Wedding.

Nice weather you all had. Your Grandson must be proud and you too.

Sandee said…
What a beautiful wedding. I love those pink bridesmaid dresses. Okay, pink in my favorite color.

Have a fabulous day and a very happy Easter. ♥
Liz A. said…
Looks like it was a great wedding.
Ann said…
Everything looks great. Very unique flowers for the bridesmaids. I've never seen anything like those
Red Rose Alley said…
The bridesmaid's colors are soft and pretty. I've never seen wine glasses quiet like that before. Were they made special for the bride and groom? That is a cool idea for the advice and wishes. And the cake looks awesome! I've only been to one Boho type wedding, and it was the loveliest wedding I've been to. Braden sure is a handsome little guy. Thanks for sharing photos of the wedding, Pam. I enjoyed seeing them. I want a piece of that cake haha!

~Sheri
Everything looks great. Loving the pictures. That DJ is a handsome young feller there. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Rhodesia said…
Beautiful photos. Hope you are well Diane
What a beautiful wedding, thank you for sharing these lovely photographs.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom