Braden/Dammit Doll/Church/Feet

Good morning from 
Tennessee.

Woke to rain and temps
at 58, our high for the 
day. Temps will drop through
the day. 

This is Braden, my youngest grandson.
He got a balloon somewhere
the other day.

Later that night he decorated 
it for his mom.



He is a mess, all over the place but
has the most loving heart.

DJ, the middle grand loves
my message on my voice mail
on my cell.
It says, "I am making changes in 
my life but please leave your
name and number, if I don't 
call you back then you are
one of the changes,"
He called it last night and left
me a message that said, "I
am not one of those changes
Nana."!!!

I am that person in the work
place that believes in 
humor.

Took my Dammit doll to work
and since I am using
my script glasses on the computer
now I am not using my readers!


But the Dammit doll looks
cool in them!

..........Like........



In yesterdays post I showed a pic
of a church that I shot with 
my cell. It is located at the base
of the hill at the state capitol.
I have always been interested in 
the style of churches, the stain glass,
and the steeples.
I esp love riding in the county and 
seeing the older churches.
Here is one that is not 
far from my house.
I love it.


Just recently they painted the 
doors black and boy does it look
so much better.
Really pops!

I keep my church pics in an 
album on fb. I also
have one that I don't add too
anymore but I just keep it there.

It is labeled
"WHER MY FEET HAVE BEEN"

This was taken in mom's living room.


I have my feet propped on the beautiful coffee
table my younger brother made.
So....not much of it showing.
However, the piece in front 
of my feet was made by him 
also. Solid oak. The drawers
are even totally cool, instead of
metal sliders, these are wood. 
So much time and love 
he put into this for my mom.
My niece Paige is not enjoying 
this in her office. She sits there
to grade papers and plan
assignments. Paige is a teacher
at the local college. 

Through the next few days I 
will post pics of churches I 
took and maybe some
of the cool places
my feet went in the past....
and maybe some not so cool, just
around here!


Comments

Your dammit doll can now see what is making him so angry. You have very fancy feet, with your toe rings! Your brother is a very talented woodworker! -Jenn
Darla M Sands said…
I adore Helena Bonham Carter. Did you know the Brits lovingly call her the corset queen for all her period acting roles? One of the earliest was in Mel Gibson's "Hamlet" playing the tragic Ophelia. And she ruled in "Fight Club", among others. Be well!
That is a terrific voice mail message! The Dad's says ... I can't come to the phone right now, but if you're calling about money just go ahead and send it.
Rhodesia said…
I also love taking photos of Churches they are very photogenic. Hope your Easter is a good one, Diane
Christine said…
I chuckled at that phone message.
DJ is a cutie! Your dammit doll is fantastic. I bet it can be therapeutic at times! Helena Bonham Carter is amazing. I love her work with Tim Burton. I don't know if they are still together but what a cool couple!
Sandee said…
Your little superman is handsome. Nice to make mom something so precious.

It's finally warm here. The air conditioner is on.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Pam. ♥
Loved the photograph of your little superman :)

All the best Jan
Ann said…
How sweet of your grandson to decorate that balloon for his mom and equally sweet of your other grandson to leave you that message
Liz A. said…
That's a clever series, where your feet have been. You could probably do a whole blog on that.
Karen said…
Braden is a handsome superhero and I know he brings you much joy. Happy Easter to you and your family.
We were 86 degrees yesterday and today the high will be 65. I love the decorated balloon. That's a great message on your phone. I have a Dammit Doll too. My aunt gave it to me years ago. I like the quote from Helena Bonham Carter. Beautiful church.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom