Supernatural/Towel Holders/ Kitchen Island

I personally would love to give
National Choc Caramel Day
a try today!

And you all know I love to
laugh so National Lets 
Laugh Day is 
a go.

Not been out and about 
to take pics so these
pics are coming from the 
internet and PINTEREST.

My first thought for so reason 
this morning is
SUPERNATURAL.


14th Season and my how they have 
grown! YUMMY.

I love Dean the BAD BOY but
then there is the sensitive personality 
of Sam.

My fave show. And I have been
watching it since the beginning.
However I am thinking the end
is near, the story line has gotten
old, not as much fun.
A show I will hate to see
go when the time does come.

Now moving on.....
Check out these adorable towel
holders for your kitchen.

An old wooden tool box.


A tater smasher
(real name please if you know).


Rolling pin.


Grater. 


My mom gave me her
granny's sewing machine
years ago and it is still
in moms basement. One of
those things where you say, I
will load it up tomorrow then
you forget. I have been
thinking of what to do with it
without altering it to much.

I think this is what I will
do with it.


I am not going to alter the 
top part of mine (only legs
used here). Instead I will make
a box like piece that will slide 
right over the top of my 
machine. I think this will be 
so cool. 

While scrolling through kitchen
stuff I saw this. I think it is neat.
I don't have a lot of space
between the window and sink but
I might be able to make this 
work.....oops, maybe not without
making it taller since I have
a faucet that stands higher up.



Well that will be for another 
day.

Have you been seeing these
around?
They are called
a NOODLE!

Really? I love the
idea of it. Covers the eyes
of the stove and gives more
work space. Handles on the side
give you the outlet to remove
it from the top of the stove.
But....NOODLE?
Not getting that!!!

Well, today is a big day.
I am taking the dogs to relocate
them to my home.
I am excited I will be going home.
Nervous also. I have three dogs
that know no other home 
then moms. I have two that
tend to still want to pee in 
the house. I don't have a fenced
in yard and I don't have the space
I have here.....

BUT
I NEED MY HOME.
I need my space to help
me heal. 
Being here has been
really, really hard but at the
same time a part of me
needed to be here.
Needed to be here for the dogs,
and to be here to be sure
mom's things go 
packed. Still so 
much to do in the 
garage and basement but
her personal stuff has been
taken care of. I did what I 
needed to do. 

WISH ME LUCK!






Comments

Liz A. said…
Noodle? Yeah, that name makes no sense.

Yeah, you totally need to be in your own space. I hope the move goes smoothly.
Wishing you a smooth transition Pam with the dogs! It will take some time for them to adjust but at least they have the consistency of each other. I do love your ideas for national days! My husband likes Supernatural but I couldn't get into it. Sometimes I like supernatural shows like Netflix's The Umbrella Academy, which I loved!
Debbie said…
you find the coolest stuff. i really like pinterest but don't visit too often!!

i like the noodle. i have an indoor bbq built into my countertop, i have something similar that covers it!!!

it must be an incredible job to back up a lifetime of things!!!
Christine said…
I remember Sam when he was in the Gilmore Girls, I don't watch Supernatural
NanaDiana said…
I know you will do fine, Pam, because you have it in you to do that. Now, let's hope the pupsters transition easily.
I know you got a lot done at your mom's house and, you are right, it was bad and good-you needed to be there as hard as it was.

I hope you have a great week as you go home. Love to you- xo Diana
NanaDiana said…
Look what I found!

The origin of noodle board appears to be that, at least some people, used them to dry noodles on (noodles on the board, board placed over the stove). I could see this plausibly working on a wood stove when it was cooling off after the fire was out.
Sandee said…
We are currently watching Supernatural. We are enjoying the show and are on season 2. It's good to know that you've enjoyed it so much. We're going to keep watching it to the end. We are viewing on Netflix.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to all you babes. ♥
Ann said…
Yeah, I don't get why they call that a noodle either. Doesn't make sense to me.
Good luck with the move back, hope all goes smoothly with all the dogs
Darla M Sands said…
Oh, best wishes! I would bark my knuckles on the grater as a towel holder. Yuck. Be well, my dear.
Love those towel holders. All the best with your move, sounds like the right thing at the right time.
Diane said…
Best of luck for the move, hope all goes well. Have a good day, Diane

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom