New Boho Whimsical Outfit

So my niece Holly is getting 
married next month.
When I asked if there was a 
theme to the wedding I was told
Bohemian Whimsical...

Yep, two of my fave words.
I looked up dresses on line
that would work great but the 
problem is, I hate buying clothes
on line.
I like to try on, I like to feel and
touch.
I like to see them to be
sure colors are not altered
being on line....

Then I remembered my skirt.

I love this skirt. 
But the top I wore with it
before is too big now so
I went with something different.

I was at Wally World the other
day and I saw this kimon.



Flowy,
loose,
and 
Boho looking!

But what would I put with 
it?

Why not a soft t-shirt.



And check out the back
of it.


And the whimsical 
little touches on the bottom.


This is so me!

I have noticed that a thing
this spring is large flowers.
I don't do larger flowers.
I don't do a lot of flowers
to begin with....esp
LARGE 
ones. 
But...these are smaller and 
I like them. 
What are your thoughts?


 Now I need to find the right 
pair of shoes.

Yesterday when I found this on 
FB I had only kissed
Dakota and I was good with that.
Thinking the last one I kissed
today was Cheyenne...
still good with it!


haha...
How about you?



Comments

Oh I am like you Pam. I dislike purchasing clothes online. I rarely ever do either. Matter of fact, I dislike trying on clothes PERIOD! I do love the colors you have chosen. I saw several things recently in the line of clothing that says, BRIGHT, BOLD and yes, lots of flowers. I am like you...not much on that and especially not big old flowers. I am so stinking short that girl....I would look like a flower! LOL! Last person I kissed was my husband of 41 years so guess I will keep him. Well, I take that back...I actually kissed my 9 month old grandgirl! Hugs and blessings to you, Cindy
Rhodesia said…
Love that skirt and I think you have the top just right. Take care Diane
Sandee said…
I shop online most of the time. I hate shopping for real and trying on clothes wears me out.

Yes I would be over the moon if I married the last person I kissed. I kissed my husband.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. ♥
wisps of words said…
-clapping hands- Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Soooooo pretttttty!!!!!! Love it!!!!!

Last kissed? I married him, going on 61 years ago. :-)
Bohemian whimsical. Love it! You have the perfect outfit. The flowers are really pretty even if you don't like to go floral. Since it is bohemian, you can go with comfortable shoes. Bonus!
Debbie said…
LOVE the outfit, it's perfect!!

the last person i kissed was the husband and that's working out pretty good for me!!!
Christine said…
Lovely wedding theme, sounds fun!
Ann said…
Oooh can't wait to see the outfit all put together. That's going to look nice.
Gibbs would be the last one I kissed :)
Liz A. said…
Great outfit. I have got the perfect set of earrings to go with it ;)

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom