Happy St Paddy's Day





Mine is Playful O'Gratin!

Back weeks ago when I went to 
the quilt show I
saw this lady playing
Jinga with big blocks.



Oops....pulled the wrong one!

Took this pic the other day 
when I went home to put
up my Christmas tree!

Hosta is coming up.



Yes, I did say Christmas tree. I have
not been home longer then about
30 mins at a time in almost 3 months.

My goal was to have somethings done
at my home this past week
so that I could move the
dogs over today. I still have somethings
to do and I hope to get them done
by mid week.
So I have postponed that relocate
event. 

Check out this revamped piece.
A changing table





(pic from PINTEREST)
in to a potting station.
Cute.
  
 So all you Irish folks out there~
be responsible when
drinking your green beer!
To me that is as bad as eating
green eggs.

YUCK....and yes I know
that it does not change the 
taste but its just 
GREEN!

HAHA...all in the head.





Comments

Christine said…
Happy St Paddy's!
I am Vibrana O'Really. That revamped changing table is amazing! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day from Bubbly McWiggles and all of us!
NanaDiana said…
LOL- Happy St. Pat's Day- xo Diana
Darla M Sands said…
Family lore indicates I am a deal Irish (don't care to take a DNA test for confirmation) and my goal on St. Patrick's Day is to stay in. lol Congratulations on getting your Christmas tree put away. I took a long time without your tremendous excuse. Be well!
Rhodesia said…
LOL I am Dreamy O'Wacky. Happy St Paddy's day. Have a good week Diane
Pilar said…
Happy St. Patrick's Day Pam!
Red Rose Alley said…
haha, I chuckled cause I just mentioned Jess drinking green beer on this fun day. Happy St. Patrick's Day, Pam! And my leprechaun name is "Silly McWiggles." Sounds like me haha.

~Sheri
Ann said…
Well since I can't stand the taste or the smell of beer I won't touch it no matter what color it is...lol
Debbie said…
i totally forgot, how does one do that??? my name is dreamy mcblarney and she doesn't drink beer!!!

beautiful garden bench!!!
Liz A. said…
Eager McNoodles.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom