Spider/Flowers/Boxes

So....want to see me seat
dance and almost hit the car
stopped in front of me?

Let a spider come out of a hole
next to the vent in the car, right
there next to me...
gets me dancing and wiggling
all over the place.
Majorly good thing that I 
was stopped at the red light.


I did get it smashed!

I ran out of boxes I had on hand so
I headed to the 
LIQUOR store.
Only came home with empty ones.


The 14th was my bday so I did 
what I have been doing for several
years now. 

I took my mom cut flowers.


First yr I did this, I walked in
and told her Happy Bday. She replied
that it was not her bday and that is
when I told her but you gave 
birth to me.


The other day I thought maybe
if I baked something I 
would feel better.
Sorry that it did not work
but it tasted good.


Yesterday I tried cooking a meal
and I invited Theresa over
for lunch.


Had fried chicken tenders, oven
baked taters, squash with onion
and baked beans.
I had a helping of each.
T ate. 
I fixed two small plates for
me later in the week and
I took food to my brothers.

My little friend was hanging
around on the top of 
shower yesterday when I 
went to shower. I tried to catch
him but he jumped over
to the sink.
Better, cause I did not want
him jumping in the shower
with me and scaring the 
you know what out of me and
frying himself all at the same time.



Follow up doc apt today. Arm looks
great except for a small knot 
that doc said would probably not go
away. Stopped in the lobby for
coffee and a muffin when
I saw this.


Too funny.

Looks like spring is springing.


Hoping your week has started
off good.







Comments

Christine said…
Spring! Lucky you
Ann said…
Happy belated birthday. That dinner looks good.
I'm glad your arm is doing better! Oh that spider, that Dad would have to drive home and change pants!
Darla M Sands said…
I'm sorry about that lingering knot and that your sweet treat didn't lift your spirits. ~hugs~ Nice meal. And great frog photo! That made me smile. And don't hate me, but I think that spider is cute. Take care, my dear.
Jeanie said…
I'm glad spring is springing and your arm is springing back to life.
wisps of words said…
Sweet habit... And Happy Belated Birthday...

That looks like the remains of a nasty spider. Smash away!

You have a frog, in the bathroom?!?!?

Those boxes. -sigh- I'm still with... the person doing it themselves, long before they die. I mean personal stuff. Furniture and every day dishes and pot and pans... They will be easy to get-rid-of.

It's the personal stuff, that is hard to deal with. Can bring on guilt. Takes way too much time, while the person doing it, still is dealing with the death.

Off my soap box!

Happy Full Super Snow Moon!
🌕 🌝 🌕
Red Rose Alley said…
Oh my gosh, how did that frog get inside the shower? And the spider you saw in your car, Yikes! You are sure brave, girl. That chocolate dessert look so good, and the chicken tenders do too. That's thoughtful of you to bring your mom flowers on your own birthday, and a nice tradition. Thinking of you, Pam, during this time of grief. And Happy Birthday to you. : )

~Sheri
OMG on that spider!!! Your are a Valentine's baby. Our daughter in law is on the 14th also. I use to work with a man who sent flowers to his mother on his birthday. That's so sweet. So sad that you have to go to the cemetery now. ((Hugs)) What did you bake? It looks like English toffee. Your meal looks delicious. Oh my, what a cute frog. That's funny about the paper cut locator.
Sandee said…
I got stuck on all the food. I tend to do that.

Happy belated birthday to you.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. ♥
Liz A. said…
The frog would have freaked me out more than the spider. Great sign on the hand sanitizer. So true.
Yikes! A frog! But he does look quite cute!

All the best Jan
Debbie said…
happy belated birthday!!! that is one nasty looking spider!!

that food looks yummy, it is good to make a larger quantity and then save some for individual meals!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom